Chapter 5

We go to LaCaille for our date, it was so beautiful. "Oh my gosh" I say. He grabs my hand and we walk in. It was decorated with lights and vines all over. We are seated at a table, the waiter gives us our menu's and introduces himself. We order our drinks and food when the waiter comes back around. "Thanks." I tell Liam. " Your welcome" he says. He pulls out two tickets from the inside of his jacket. "Will you go on a cruise with me?" Liam asks. "Yes." I say and blush. "It's in four weeks." he says. "Okay I will get days off work then." I say and the night goes on.

---------------------------- ----------------------------

We get to my apartment, and Liam kissed me. He was suppose to just kiss me good night, but we ended up making out until Zayn comes out and sees us. "Um... did I ruin the romantic ending of a night?" he asked concerned and a little upset. "Of course you did." Liam says. "Goodnight." I say. "Goodnight."

Madi and Katie were still at the boys' apartment, while I went in and showered. When I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom to find Katie and Madi glaring at me.

"What?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't you think you're spending way to much time with Liam? I mean you barely know him." Madi says rudely.

"Isn't that how I am suppose to get to know him, you guys shouldn't even be talking you're doing the same thing with Harry and Louis. Plus I'm happy and I think that's all that matters right now. You guys have been telling me to relax, and I did with someone I care about." I say

"Well it looks like you guys are way to comfortable to me, oh and Zayn told us about your cruise, you didn't accept the invitation right?" Madi asks.

"Well I did accept it and I am going whether you like it or not. Plus you owe us a little freedom, you ditched Katie and me to go to a concert instead of going to our annual traditioned camping trip."I tell her, trying my best not to yell.

"Guys stop" Katie yells.

"She started, and I'll finish it." I say grabbing my jacket and walking to Liam's apartment. When he answers the door he reaches for my face to wipe the tears, but I step back.

"We can't do this anymore Liam, it's hard enough with the girls and I need some space." and with that said I left.

Right as I got back to the apartment I throw my jacket and run into my room. I make sure I lock the door and then I cry myself to sleep.

**************************

I wake up to somebody knocking on the door, but instead of replying I sneak out my window and go for a walk. On the walk Louis is sitting on a bench and when he sees me he gets up and joins me.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"Nothing, why?" I say quietly.

"Well somethings wrong, because Liam is not coming out of his room and you're still in your pajamas." he says looking down at what I am wearing.

I stop walking and turn to look at him.

"Is it that obvious I broke up with him last night, because the girls are mad that I'm to obsessed over Liam and I'm spending to much time with him" I started crying and Louis pulls me into a hug.

"It's going to be okay Hailey, I promise." he says trying to boost my confidence.

"Thanks, but I need to go home and get cleaned up." I tell him, we say our goodbyes and I head back to my window and once I'm in I close it and lock it.

Beings the bathroom has an entrance from my room I go in and locke the other door and take a shower. Once I am finished I get dressed and sit in my room and type my essay thats due next monday. I stayed in my room the whole day, getting necessary drinks from the bathroom to stay hydrated but I didn't eat anything. After my essay is finished I refill my water bottle and head to bed.

*********************************

Once I wake up I curl my hair, before people woke up to use the bathroom. After I put on a red cocktail dress, some white high heels and my purse. I sneak out my window again and call my best friend Dan. He has sort of spiked blonde hair, green eyes and he has a personality that can cheer me up in like two minutes.

"Hey, long time no talk." he says answering the phone.

"Do you mind meeting me at Denny's for breakfast, I'm starving and I need someone to talk to?" I asked.

"I am free this morning so yes I will." he replied and hung up I made it to Denny's a few seconds before he pulled in the parking lot. I knew I could count on Dan to be on time.

"Hey beautiful." he says as he takes a seat next to me.

"CHey, how are you?" I ask, already felling better by his presence.

"Good, what about you?" He says

"Um... better now that your here, but I made a mistake." I reply looking at my menu to avoid eye contact.

"What type of mistake?" he asks worried a little bit.

"Well my friend Madi chose to go to a One Direction Concert, than come with Katie and me camping. So we went to the concert and to my surprise she invited the boys to camp with us... wait I actually think that was my idea. Nevermind the point is I liked one of them and we started going out, but my friends got irritated. Later that night I broke up with him in hopes that my friends would try to talk to me more. They've only knocked on my door once and that was yesterday morning." I tell him the whole story by detail.

"Wow, you're not in love with him though?" He asks.

"No, at least not yet. Why?" I say a little confused.

He pulls out my diary and opens it up to the last page I wrote on.

"I dropped by your apartment, but you already left for your camping trip. So I did some snooping around and found this." he says dangling my diary in front of me.

"Give me that." I say but I know it is too late. He already read it.

"I dropped by to tell you my real feelings for you Hailey, I am madly in love with you. Also after readng your diary I can see you have the same feelings for me." he says and at that point I couldn't be any happier. Yes Dan was my best friend and that's probably why I have a huge love bond with him, but he is always there and I can count on him. Knowing heim for so long I lean over the table and kiss him and to my surprise he kissed me back. He drove me back to my apartment, but before I could leave the car he kissed me, making me feel like I'm the only girl he knew and cared about. He made me feel alive, and for that I loved him dearly.