A New Beginning

Your POV:
I was born in Daegu and lived there for the first seven years of my life. I've never been the type to open up to other people and I mostly just stayed inside playing video games, reading books or simply staring out my window, watching the wind blow the leaves around our garden. Finding friends was one of the hardest and scariest tasks for me, until that one day when our new neighbors came over to introduce themselves. The couple that moved next door had a son around my age. Wen Junhui. He was a bit older than me and had some troubles with Korean, as he and his parents were originally from China, but that didn't matter, because we just easily laughed off any mistakes he made. Jun and I quickly started becoming friends and he helped me socialize with others, due to his bright personality wearing off on me. We were basically inseparable and already made plans to live together and be friends for as long as we lived. That's why I was devastated when I basically had to move to the other side of the world. My aunt got sick and she could barely go outside on her own, so we had to move to her to London and take care of her. Of course family is my priority, but I cried for weeks when I had to leave my best friend behind. Jun and I texted each other every day and facetiming him became part of my daily routine, but after time passed we started texting less and I got more and more used to my new life in England. After years, he was just another number in my contacts who I haven't texted in what felt like a decade. All of that changed though, when Jun called me up one day, telling me about his debut in a Korean boy group called Seventeen. That's when we started getting back in touch and texted regularly and after they released their first song, I really got into Seventeen. Their songs were amazing, their choreography just stunning, but what I really loved about them was how loving all the members were. They all seemed really close and happy and just like regular, yet talented young men. One of them especially caught my attention: Hansol Vernon Chwe. Something about his smile and personality made me fall for the young rapper.

I'm eighteen now and I decided move back to Korea for a few reasons. First of all, I really missed Korea and I'd love to revisit all the memories I made there. Second of all, I wanted to see Jun again after eleven years and if I was lucky enough, he might even introduced me to the other members and show me some of their dance moves. When I texted him the news of me coming back to Korea, he not only invited me to visit him and the members, he offered me to live with them and tour with them. It was more than I could dream of and I couldn't contain my happiness. Only a few weeks later I was sitting on a plane going straight to Korea, about to meet Seventeen.

(A/n: This is my first fanfiction so it probably won't be the best, but I just wanted to try it so I hope you like it! Also I'd really appreciate some feedback so yeah! I'll try to post regularly
-Ellie🍇)