Lumma Hemmigolds

~ LUKE'S PERSPECTIVE ~

I wake up and see that I hold my arms around Emma. Then I realize that we did "the thing" last night. I remember one thing she said; I've never done this before.

I have though, Aleisha was my first one. This is my second girl.

Emma wakes up and I take on my underpants.

"Hey" she says and I kiss her. Then suddenly she sits up and kind of freaks out.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"My parents don't know where I am" she says.

"Call them" I say and she explains that she just was at Erica's house and kinda stucked there. She say to her parents that she will stay the whole day at Erica's house too. She hangs up after five minutes.

"Last night was amazing" Emma says and I kiss her again. She laughs a little.

"Breakfast!" We say at the same time and I go out of the bed first and take on some clothes. I go downstairs. Ashton, Michael and Calum pushing me at the sides.

"Haha, oh duuude, we knew were you guys did last night" they say and push me that I falls on the ground. I point my long finger against them.

"Okay okay" they say and help me up.

"Don't do that to her as well" I say and go to the kitchen. I take yogurt and sandwiches and set it on the bench so Emma can choose what she wants to eat. I take some vanilla yogurt and wait for Emma. It takes a few minutes before I hear that the guys teases her too.

"Come on guys" I shout to them and I hear that they go away. Emma goes into the kitchen.

"You're a early bird aren't you?" Emma says and hugs me from behind. I laugh and she goes so she's next to me.

"I guess, how about you sleepy head?" I say and laugh. She pushes me at the side and we laugh together.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I ask.

"I don't really use to eat breakfast anymore" she says and gets quiet. It's because of me.

"Well, Emma Marigolds, today you're going to do something that you haven't done in a while" I say and pour strawberry yogurt in a bowl and gives it too her.

"Eat up" I say and smile. We go to the couch and eat. We small talk a little but it's in some how cozy. It feels like we've been together for many years and live together. She almost eats up, but I see that it's hard for her.

"It's okay, you can leave the rest" I say and put my arm around her.

"Thanks" she says.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I ask. Calum walks in.

"We're going to do some YouTube thing today" he shouts.

"Okay" I shout back. She looks disappointed.

"You can joy us if you want to" I say and smile.

"Thanks, but I have homework to do" She says.

"Can I come to your house after the YouTube thing? I can help you." I say. She kiss me.

"My dad's home tonight so you gotta be really handsome" she says and laughs.

"What are you laughing for?" I say and laughs half. She kisses me.

"Look at you, you're the most handsome guy already, you can't be more handsome than you are now" she says and smiles.

"I love you" I say and kiss her.

"Come to my house after the thing, I have some Math homework" Emma says and set her hair up.

"Plus and minus?" I ask.

"Algebra" she says and smiles.

"I'm the best on that" I say and blink to her.

"Haha, I bet you suck baby" She says and kiss me. She goes up to the toilet and make her ready to go home. When she comes out she's shaking.

"What's wrong baby?" I say and go to her.

"It's nothing, I'm just freezing" she says. Emma wears just some shorts and a shirt I bought her, a simple tank top.

"Come with me" I say and holds her hand. We go to my closets. I give her my sweater and a cap.

"Thank you" she says and I kiss her.

"I gotta get home" she says.

"I can drive you home" I say.

"No, it's okay" she says.

"Calum! Can you drive Emma home?" I say.

"Let's go Emma!" Calum shouts back.

"If I can't drive you, Calum will" I say and blinks too her. Emma start to blush. I kiss her and hug her softly.

"I love you more than anything" I say and kiss her. Then I watch down in my phone and we watch on the selfies we took when we watched the movie yesterday. We kiss or we do weird poses. She laughs.

"I love you" Emma says and I kiss her, hold her tight.

"March 3rd" I say and hug her.

"What about it?" Emma says and tries to remember but she can't figure it out.

"I kissed you for the first time" I say and we kiss.

"And I want it to be much more times, love you so bad" she says and hugs me tight.

"Guys, before you leave, you probably should see this" I hear Ashton shouts and we run to the living room. The tv is on. We're on the screen.

"So now it's official! Lumma Hemmigolds is back! They were caught in live television where Luke Hemmings said he was sorry for something stupid he had done to his girlfriend and guys, you won't believe this. Emma Marigolds, Luke Hemmings girlfriend, ran into the live broadcast and they sat down on the floor and hugged each other and CRIED! Hm, and Emma Marigolds haven't left the 5SOS house since yesterday! How can that be possible?" The woman on the tv says. Emma gets so pissed of that she banks in the walls hard. I hold her arms so she can't beat the walls and then she hugs me tight.

"Why do they do this to us?" She says and sounds sad.

"Because to be a celebrity isn't that easy that people think. They just want to tell people stories, hysterical stories" I say and hold her tight.

"See you later okay?" She says, and I let her go. She takes her guards and gets out of the house.