Chaper1

Ocean P.O.V
       I wake up to the blazing sound of my alarm.Today is it , the first day of fucking senior year , YAY ! ( hint the sarcasm ) . I made my way down the long hallway towards Desire's room . When I opened the door , I caught her ass spread out across the bed , so I jumped on her , when she woke up the bitch punched me . After she punched me we made our way to Dae'sean room . As we enter the room we gave each that " you what the fuck is about to happen " look . When we did that Desire went into the restroom and I went to go get a bucket . When I got the bucket I made my way into the restroom and Desire and I filled up the bucket with water . After the bucket was filled we made our way back into his room and poured all of the water on his face . After that we instantly ran out of the room for our fucking lives . After we ran around the house I made my way into my room to get ready for school . I got out of the shower after I did my hygiene routine and then I started beating my face . When I finished my makeup, I put on my clothes . ( picture down below )

As I left my room , I make my way downstairs to cook Pancakes,eggs,hashbrowns, bacon for me , Desire , Dae'Quan and Dae'sean

As I left my room , I make my way downstairs to cook Pancakes,eggs,hashbrowns, bacon for me , Desire , Dae'Quan and Dae'sean. After we ate me and Desire made our way into my Audi R8 . ( picture down below )

While Dae'Sean made his way into his car then we took off

While Dae'Sean made his way into his car then we took off . As we pulled up to Bel Aire High ( Public School ) . When I parked my car me and Desire walked out walking like the two bad bitches we are 🤪 . When we were walking up to our lockers we seen these two fine niggas but you know I had to play it off like I wasn't just checking them out They were both fine but one of them really caught my eyes . The boy I liked approached me and introduced himself , turns out his name was Anthoni but people called him "ghost" . ( picture down below )

 ( picture down below )