Prologue

Hi our names our Ocean and Desire and this is our story of our Life in The Trap House ... it all started in Bel Air. When we first met Dae'sean in 1st grade he was the new kid and we instantly clicked .As time went by we grew closer and and our bond grew stronger. This how we became the King and Queens of bel Air.
   Ocean's P.O.V
     Hi my name is Ocean Martini-Cortez , my bestie is Desire . I met Desire in kindergarten and we instantly clicked . In the first grade Desire and I met Dae'Sean . We instantly clicked and became bestfriends and we came up with the plan to start in the drug game . At the age of 13 I moved in with Desire because my mother was a crackhead and she used to abuse me little than we knew our lives would be changed forever .                                   Desire's P.O.V.                              Hi my name is Desire Aleah Legend .My best friend Ocean and I met in kindergarten and we instantly became close. In first grade we met Dae'sean and we became best friends and together we were unstoppable.When I turned 12 I had gotten my own house due to my mother abusing me because my dad walked out on us. And At the age of 13 We gotten into the drug game and now we are the most untouchable people in the game. But we didn't know what the future hade in store.                   Dae'sean P.O.V.                      Hi my name is Dae'sean Blue Stevenson.When I first saw Ocean and Desire I knew we were gonna click .At the age of 13 my mom died and we gotten in the drugs game.I knew what I was getting me self into but I had to do what I had do to support me and my little brother Dae'Quan . We were the best of friends nobody could touch us or break our bound little did i know my future was not going to be the same. 5 years later............