I thought you were gone...

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I only saw a bright light. I closed my eyes tight because of the brightness. Once my eyes got some what used to the light above me, I slowly squinted my eyes open. I looked around and noticed a bright orange shirt on my bed. When I looked at it my eyes slowly drifted upwards to the shirtless boy laying on the padded bench next to the window of the hospital room. When I finally realized who it was, I covered my mouth to keep from squeeling and reverted my eyes. I wasn't quick enough to cover up the gasp that escaped my mouth though. I was extremely still, hoping that I didn't wake him. It seemed as if I didn't, but then I heard him stirring in his sleep as he groaned. I cautiously turned my head, wide eyed, to see Sunny sitting up rubbing his eyes. I breathed out in annoyance but immediately regretted when he looked at me. His face immediately lit up as he grinned at me. He stood up so fast I almost didn't see it coming as he ran and took hold of my small body. I was a little stunned at first, but after about 15 seconds I snapped out of my shocked state and hugged back, nuzzling into his neck. It was a sweet moment, I could feel the tears starting to flow. As they started to fall I heard Sunny sniffle. I backed away to look at his tear stained face, when he saw my concerned look he rubbed his eyes to get rid of the tears, "Sorry... I just thought you were gone... for good... I just realized my feelings toward you, I can't lose you... We've known eachother since we were kids... If you were gone... I would lose my best friend, and.... the girl who showed me what heartbreak feels like, and... the girl I, well... lo-mmph!" I heard enough! I grabbed his face and kissed him softly. He was tense at first but relaxed as he placed his hands on the my back of my head and my waist, forcing us to become closer. I stretched my arms around his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible. When we needed air we parted slightly, keeping our eyes closed, foreheads touching, and smiling like idiots as he leaned in closer for another kiss in which I happily accepted. We continued this process until the nurse came in. We stopped, still holding eachother close, and looked her way, annoyed. She apologised and told me that I was free to go. But, the internet had gone out at the hospital so she had to go with Sunny... for safety! I looked at him for permission, he nodded quickly and whispered to me, "I don't think I could let you go anyway." I blushed so red I looked like a volcano had erupted in my face, he just grinned as he picked me up bridal style. I looked to the nurse, she was smiling and had her hand over her heart. She then mouthed to me, "young love" and winked at me as I snuggled into Sunny. He thanked the nurse for all her help and walked out the door. We continued through the white halls, my eyelids slowly drifted to a close. I fell asleep in Sunny's arms... HIS ARMS!!!😶😶  I woke up in a taxi cab with my head in Sunny's lap as he stroked my head. When I looked up to see his face he was smiling ear to ear. "Did you know that your hair always seems wet? It's as if it's 70%  water." (see what I did there? 😉😙) I smiled and sat up. I then scooted closer to Sunny and layed my  head on his shoulder. Before I fell asleep again I felt him kiss my forehead and attach our hands together. I opened my eyes slightly and looked at our entwined fingers, I squeezed his hand and drifted off to sleep staring at the image I've been begging for since we were kids. The only thing I know is... I love you, Sunny!

I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR WEEKS! I'VE BEEN IN A SHOW! I STILL AM IN IT ACTUALLY, OUR OPENING NIGHT WAS LAST FRIDAY (9/14/18) ANYWAY, I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE READ THIS STORY!! AND I HOPE THAT YOU FELT SOMETHING HERE! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE OODLE LOLLIES!!!!
-MADDI♡♡♡