Chapter 1 ~ ❤

Kayla's POV

I had woke up, with a huge hangover.  I looked around, to see people sleeping around me, either on the floor, tables. I checked the time ... 6:30am ohmygod. I went to the bathroom . I looked myself in the mirror . Ohmygod, i looked like a hot mess. I checked my phone to see 35 texts and 50 calls.. all by my mom. I'm in loads of trouble . I quickly went  home . I quietly closed the door behind, and tip toe upstairs. 

" Kayla is that you ? "

ohcrap .. It was my mother .

" Kayla Lilliana Marie Martinez, where have you been?! " My mother screamed.

" Relax mom ! I was just at Trey's house with Jade, we were working on a project and I guessed we fell asleep . " I lied. In this situation it was better to lie then the truth.

" Kayla..  why on earth do you smell like alcohol ?! " My mother yelled sternly .

" Um .. ermm, uh . " I hesitated.

" Kayla !  Tell me the truth now . "  My mom said angrily .

" Okay, so Trey was having a party, and i past out and woke up around 6 . " i said quickly.

" Its always Trey isn't it . Alright now tell me why did you ditch school ? It's the last week of school for heaven sakes would it kill you to behave . " My mom said

I rolled my eyes, " yes . "

"Oh for god sakes, just go to your room, you're grounded until i think of a better punishment . " my mom said, pointing towards the stairs.

I went to my room . I went to take a shower.

I used my  coconut scented shampoo & conditioner, also my vanilla scented bodywash . 

When I was finished, I turned off the water, and changed into a tank and sweats . 

I put my hair up into a messy bun.

I overheard talking, so i went halfway down the stairs and decided to listen .

" Sharon, I have no idea what to do with Kayla anymore! she used to be that sweet girl . Now she's just not the same. " My mom said to the phone, which was on the table. She sounded like she was tearing up.

" It's going to be alright . How much has she changed exactly ? I remember her being that sweet brunette. " My aunt Sharon said. Aka Ryan's mom .

" She wears a ton of makeup now, she drinks at every party, she ditches school. She dye her hair bleach blonde including some pink, purple,and blue. Her atiitude and behavior. I just, i dont think i can handle her anymore. I mean im a single mother working my butt off to have food, and a roof over her head. "  my mom said, practically sobbing at this moment.

"It's alright,  you know Ryan & his friends are actually going to the cabin this wednesday. Kayla could come along with them . It's going to be for the whole summer. You can take a break, and im sure Ryan and Kayla would be happy to re-unite. " Sharon said.

Nononono !

" Ohgosh, that would be amazing. Are you sure, she's a lot to handle . " My mom said.

" Of course, have her pack, and she also has time to say bye to her friends. " Sharon said.

" Oh I cant thank you enough. I'll have her pack soon . Thank you . Bye Sharon ." my mom hanged up.

I quickly  ran upstairs, without making a sound . I fell back on my bed. This can't be happening .

A whole summer with Ryan and Chaz ?!  No thankyou !  

knock knock

" It's open! " I yelled. My mom came in and sat down beside me .

" Sweetie, Kayla. You're going to be going to the cabin with your cousin Ryan and his friends. " My mom said.

" WHAT WHY? I DONT WANT TO ! " I yelled .

" It's for the best. Due to your behavior and attitude towards the adults. I had no choice. You'll be leaving on Wednesday . So I suggest you start packing ." my mom said before leaving my room.

oh my fcking god. This cannot be happening. 

----------------------

I hope you like it ? :)

I promise it'll get better sooon !