TWO.

(  nobody likes clowns  )

nobody likes clowns )

  AS THE GROUP approached the entrance, a purple haired woman dressed as a clown excitedly came out from behind the curtains, her sudden appearance scaring the group as she moved closer to them. She didn't even wait for everyone to calm down from her sudden scare before she started to talk.

"It's your lucky day!" She exclaims, her smile getting bigger if that was even possible. "Because the carnival's in town!" She finished, laughing, as she raised her hands to gesture around. "We have a strong man," The woman started up again, her eyes wide, "a snake woman, dolls with knives!" She exclaimed as she finished.

Amara looked at the woman in shock, only thinking about her last statement. Knives? Why did the dolls have to have knives? She thought, as Rosanna, who was next to her, quickly latched onto the taller girls arm.

"It's like bloody Christmas everyday!" She laughed like a madman, only making Amara grow worried. Joey started to laugh as well, but it was more of a nervous laughter, as he glanced at everyone.

"We will be friends soon. I've got a good feeling about that." She spoke, a weird look in her eyes, making everyone question what she said.

The women jumped back to the curtain, opening it, and revealing a carnival, with bright lights and lots of people having fun. Amara hesitantly thanked the woman, along with some other people, as she walked past her, trying to get far away from her as soon as possible.

Amara walked in, looking in awe of everything. "Oh look, there's rides. That is cute, though." Colleen said, glancing up at all the rides. "What's there to save? This all looks fun." Colleen questioned, and Amara quickly agreed, glancing up at the Ferris wheel. The townspeople didn't look like they were in any kind of danger.

Amara heard her friends screaming, and she turned around, only to come face to face with a pink haired woman, who had a spider crawling around her face and mouth. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed, slightly moving closer to the woman. The woman turned towards Amara as the spider crawled back into her mouth, and Amara quickly looked away in disgust.

The group started to walk further in, and they were approached by a guy. Well, Nikita was approached by him. He started to try and flirt with her, only to get circled in by everyone else.

"Who are you?" Teala asks, making everyone look to the mystery man for his answer. "I'm Mortimer." He answers, his smile still on his face.

"He's lying!" Roi shouts out as soon as he's finished, making Amara let out a small chuckle.

"Look, why don't you guys play some games and have a good time before my mom shows up, you know?" Mortimer explains, motioning with the pink rose in his hands.