Chapter #4

Eun Mi is watching tv with her brother. Eun Mi don't have any idea who of the five men are going to hang out with her for the whole day and what they are going to do.

When Eun Mi heard someone knocked at the door, she quickly stood up and excitedly open the door. When she sees the man standing in front of the door, he smiles at him.

Kyu Jong: You look so excited ( He said with smile )

Eun Mi: Because I want to know if my guess is right and also I'm excited about  this day

Kyu Jong: So is your guess right?

Eun Mi: ( She laughs and shakes her head ) No because my guess is Hyun Joong because he is the leader and always number one

Kyu Jong: ( He laughed ) Are you disappointed because I'm the one who's here?

Eun Mi: Nope to be honest this makes me surprise

Kyu Jong: Okay So let's get inside the car now so we can start our day

Before Eun Mi and Kyu Jong starts to walk Jung Min speak.

Jung Min: Enjoy your day, and Kyu Jong please take care of my little sister and if something happen tell me

Kyu Jong: I promise I will take care of her and if something happens bad to her because of her condition I immediately tell you

Jung Min smile and kiss Eun Mi in the cheek as goodbye kiss. Eun Mi smile and tell her goodbye to his brother before her and Kyu Jong walk and get inside Kyu Jong's car. Jung Min watch them and when he heard the engine he waves his hand with a smile and watches the car moves until its fade.

Car

Eun Mi: So where are we going ?

Kyu Jong: I will not going to tell you because that makes the surprise ruined ( He said, and chuckled while still focus on the road )

Eun Mi: Fine ( She said and pout )

Kyu Jong: How about we listen to some music so you don't get bored

Eun Mi smile because that's a good idea she turned on the radio and search for a good music but she can't find one, so she decided to put a CD. She inserted the CD that she choose and pushed the play button. Kyu Jong chuckled when the song start to play it was his song and they both sing until they arrived at the place.

Kyu Jong step at the break. He unbuckled his seat belt, opened the door and gets out of the car. Eun Mi did the same and when see the place she smiles.

Kyu Jong: Remember the first time we all came here

Eun Mi: Yeah, I was nine years old that time and as my birthday present we celebrate my birthday here ( She said happily )

Kyu Jong nod and smile at Eun Mi. He holds Eun Mi hand, and they enter the Zoo. First they go where is the lion are and take a picture.

Kyu Jong: You're cute in this picture ( He said while looking at the picture )

Eun Mi: ( She giggles ) You're also cute in this picture

Kyu Jong: I have an idea let's visit my band mates here ( He said in teasing tone )

Eun Mi: Good Idea I want to see my brother first ( she said and laughed )

They both go at the horse section and laughed when they see the horse Eun Mi take a picture of the horse with them and send that picture to her brother with a caption " My Oppa Jung Min with Me and Oppa Kyu Jong 😂 ". Kyu Jong laughed on what Eun Mi did. She also did that when she sees the turtles and otter.

Eun Mi: This is sad because we see Hyung Jun, Oppa Jung Min and Young Saeng here but we can't see Hyun Joong here ( She said in sad tone )

Kyu Jong: Don't be sad because the next animal you will see is me

Kyu Jong said and hold Eun Mi's hand and they go to the cage where is the gorilla.

Kyu Jong: Look it's my family ( He said in teasing tone )

Eun Mi: Yeah and they all look so cute

They take a picture with the gorilla and after that they continue looking at the animals and taking pictures. After that they also ate at the nearest fast food and they go home.

Eun Mi's Room

After she wrote what happened on her today in her diary she close the diary and put it in the drawer. She turned off the table lamp and lay her body on her bed but before she close her eyes her cellphone vibrate she got her cellphone unlocked it and read the message.

Kyu Jong
Hope you enjoy this day :)

Princess Eun Mi
I enjoy this day and thanks :)

Kyu Jong
Glad you enjoy the day
What are you doing?

Princess Eun Mi
I was about to go to sleep because I don't have anything to do but you message me so I guess talking to you is the best thing to do :)

Kyu Jong
Sorry I don't know your going to sleep

Princess Eun Mi
No need to say sorry because honestly I'm not sleepy and I'm glad you message me

Kyu Jong
Okay so what do you what to talk about

Princess Eun Mi
Anything you want

Kyu Jong
Are you excited for tomorrow?

Princess Eun Mi
Yeah, I'm excited

Kyu Jong
Do you have a guess whose member of my band is going to hang out with you tomorrow?

Princess Eun Mi
I guess it is Young Saeng #^_^#

Kyu Jong
Well you will see tomorrow if your answer is correct and by the way you always blushed when you said Young Saeng name

Princess Eun Mi
No I'm not ^_^

Kyu Jong
Yes you are well I know that you have crush on him

Princess Eun Mi
Hahaha you promised me that you're not going to tell that to anyone

Kyu Jong
I always keep that promise

Eun Mi smile and continue chatting with Kyu Jong about Young Saeng and about some random things and she really enjoys that. After an hour of chatting they both feel sleepy so they said good night at each other. Eun Mi put down her cellphone on the bedside table and lay down her body on the bed. She close her eyes and sleeps with a smile because she is excited who will be the person that makes her day happy and memorable.