Chapter #6

After Eun Mi and Hyun Joong are done eating breakfast when someone knocked on the door.

Hyun Joong: I guess he is here

He said and open the door and he saw his bandmate standing in front and smiling.

Young Saeng: Is she's ready?

Hyun Joong: Yeah ( He replied with a smile )

Eun Mi stand beside Hyun Joong and smile when she sees Young Saeng. Eun Mi thinks that Young Saeng is so handsome in his outfit well for her Young Saeng is always handsome man because she has a crush on him since she was 12 years old.

Young Saeng: You're cute on your outfit ( He said shyly )

Eun Mi: ( She blushed ) Thanks you too, your cute just like always

Young Saeng: ( He blushed ) Thanks, By the way let's start our day shall we ?

Young Saeng offers his hand and Eun Mi hold his hand and they both say goodbye at Hyun Joong and get inside the car.

Car

Eun Mi and Young Saeng buckled their seat belt. Young Saeng starts the engine and drive.

Eun Mi: So where will we go ?

Young Saeng: We will go to the carnival

Eun Mi grinned when she heard that they are going to the carnival because she loves to go to the carnival.

Young Saeng: This day is not an ordinary day because this is a special day

Eun Mi: Special day? ( She asked with a confused tone )

Young Saeng: Because today is our date ( He said with a smile while focusing at the road )

Eun Mi surprised on what Young Saeng said and she also feels so happy because she thought that having a date with Young Saeng is impossible to happened but now she's in a dream.

Young Saeng: I know you feel confused but later you are going to find out why this day is a date, so just enjoy the day

Eun Mi: Okay ( She said with a smile )

Young Saeng: We're here ( He said with a smile )

After he said that he removed his seatbelt and Eun Mi's seatbelt, he opened the car door and get out of the car. He opened the car door for Eun Mi and offered his hand to help her. Eun Mi hold her hand and get out of the car she smiled when she saw the place and feel so excited.

Carnival

Young Saeng: So what ride do you want to ride first ?

Eun Mi: ( She looked around and think what ride she wants to ride first ) I want to ride in the Swing Boat ( She said with a smile )

Young Saeng: Okay, Come on let's go

They ride in the swing boat and after that they also ride at Frisbee, Double Shot, Caterpillar, Bumper Car, Balloon Race, Octopus, UFO, Ferris Wheel and last but not the least Eun Mi's favorite ride Roller Coaster. Eun Mi and Young Saeng enjoy the rides just like the old times.

Young Saeng: We're done at the rides now what do you want to do?

Eun Mi: How about we buy some hotdogs because I'm hungry

Young Saeng: Okay

Young Saeng bought two hotdog and soft drinks, he handed the hotdog and soft drink to Eun Mi, they sit at the bench and start to eat.

Young Saeng: Thanks for being my date ( He said with a smile )

Eun Mi: You don't need to thank me, but I am wondering why this is a date?

Young Saeng: You will know that later after I win that big white Teddy Bear for my princess ( He said and point at the big white Teddy bear in Balloon and Dart Game )

Eun Mi blushed because of the princess thing, she looks at the white Teddy Bear and it look so cute. Young Saeng stood up and walked closer to the Balloon and Dart Game and Eun Mi followed him. Young Saeng gives his best to win the white Teddy bear and when he got it he feels so happy and handed it to Eun Mi. She gets the white Teddy Bear and hug it with a smile.

Young Saeng: Hope you like that my princess

Eun Mi: I love it and why you're calling me your princess?

Young Saeng: You will know when we are in our next or should I say last destination

After he said that they both go back at the car and Young Saeng drive while Eun Mi is confused and excited at the same time. After 15 minutes Young Saeng park the car in front of a beautiful restaurant. When they enter the restaurant, a girl assists them in the private room that Young Saeng reserved.

Eun Mi got surprise when she saw the room it is just like a beautiful small garden with a table and two chairs with a romantic design on the center and on the right side there's a mini stage. Young Saeng go at the mini stage and get the microphone and the music starts to play and he sings his song " Is It Love ". Eun Mi feels so happy while she is watching Young Saeng singing after he finished the song Eun Mi clap her hand.

Eun Mi: That's awesome

Young Saeng: Thanks, just like I said earlier you're going to know why you're my date today and why I call you my princess. ( He takes a deep breath ) You knew that I was a shy man and because of that I can't tell you what's my true feelings for you

He put back the microphone in the stand and walk closer to Eun Mi. He holds Eun Mi's hand and rub the back of her hand with his thumb.

Young Saeng: Eun Mi I love You and I know it's too late but I guess it's better to tell you this before you left this world

Eun Mi can't explain her happiness because she can't believe that Young Saeng like her too.

Eun Mi: To be honest with you, I also love you and I'm glad that before I die I hear the words that I was dreaming for a long time

Young Saeng smile and move his face closer to Eun Mi's face and their lips collide they shared a sweet kiss before they pulled away.

Young Saeng: I love you My Princess Eun Mi

Eun Mi: I love you too My Prince Young Saeng

They sit at the chair and start their dinner date. They also talk about random things and enjoy the night with each other. After their romantic dinner Young Saeng drive Eun Mi home.

Park House

Eun Mi: Thanks for giving me a happy day ( He said with a smile )

Young Saeng: No need to thank me because I'm going to do anything that makes you happy

Eun Mi: You're so sweet ( She said and giggle )

Young Saeng smile and kiss Eun Mi on the lips. Eun Mi kiss back at Young Saeng and pulled away.

Young Saeng: I need to go now, and you better get inside because it's cold here

Eun Mi nod as an answer to him and Young Saeng get inside his car and start to drive. Eun Mi watched his car moving until it's fade while hugging her white Teddy Bear before she gets inside.