little talks

I honestly can't remember last time I had any sort of awkward conversation with someone. Irrelevant. The song little talks is a good song though. Reminded me of the talk I had with my father a long time ago. Specifically, THE talk..

A few years ago... (A- my dad, J- my brother, E- me, and this isn't word for word)
Alright, so we were driving home from a funeral. We had just bought subway and smoothies. I remember cause I almost didn't  speak since my mouth was full. My dad had been talking to us since it was such a long ride.
A- Hey, so now that were all here i wanna talk to you guys about something.
Those f00kin words never meant good. Ever.
J- yeah?
I'm just looking at him hoping and praying its not what i think it is. (It was)
A- well, i know you guys are growing up and I've been talking to you about your changing bodies so i think maybe if you had any questions about sex you could-
I stop this dude right there. I'm not having that shit.
E- dad, i do have sex ed. And jays about to start sex ed aswell.
A- well, he can still ask and tell me if im right or wrong.
I'm laughing now. Ffffuuuuck like im listening to that shit. Nope. *swerves my brain into a headset and ignores the world*

So yeah. Dontcha love family.. -_-