Fuckin' kill me, music~

Alright so uh yeah.. Music.. Mhm.. Imma add how I found em, the names, and maybe a 1-10 score.

Ight so I found this one on my friends at channel as a liked song*shrug*, it's called Prom Queen, and Imma give this a 3.

This song has memories!! Ugh. Alright, this song was on my first iPod. Yknow, the ones with the spinny disk. It was green. It's called Demons. 10 rating.

Ah, I found this in the recommended section on my channel. It's called The Broken Hearts Club. 4 stars.

Heard this on the radio when I was really young. It's called Riptide. 5 stars.

This song and all songs by cavetown were shown to my by my kitty. The names Alien Boy. 5 stars.

I found this on a CD in Walmart. Daddy Issues. 4 stars.

Heard this on Pandora, The playlist was called 'new music'. The song is called little talks. 5 stars.

I heard this on the radio and my grandmother cranked the radio all the way up and started singing. Sign of the times. 4 stars.

I heard this on a 90's playlist. Lose yourself. 7 stars.

I don't even know how to explain this song in a normal way. It's just curtain aspects that I relate to. 10 stars. Mockingbird.

This was on my dads computer when we were listening to music. Clarity. 2 stars.

Ig that's it for rn.