The Pickle Jar

SILLY IMAGINE

« Y/n's POV »

"I can't believe this," you snapped. You had never been so annoyed and frustrated over something so ridiculous.

"Do you know how much of my life I've wasted on you? Yet, I still haven't gotten what I want! Are you incapable of pleasing me? Is that it?" you questioned, your voice steadily rising.

"Because, right now, you're getting on my last nerve. This is unacceptable." you continued, feeling two strong arms wrap around your waist as you spoke.

"Who are you yelling at?" your boyfriend Jacob whispered. His velvet smooth voice managed to calm you down a little. You closed your eyes, breathed deeply and pointing your finger to the counter.

There sat the evil, menacing, horrible...

pickle jar.

"I can't get it open!" you whined. You looked up at Jacob as his musical laugh filled the room. "Silly girl," he murmured, making a motion to pick up the demonic jar of pickles.

"NO JACOB!" you yelled, practically at the top of your lungs. Jacob jerked his head around and looked at you, clearly alarmed by your sudden outburst. You could tell he was trying to stifle a laugh as you took a deep, methodical breath.

"I am going to open this jar myself. It is not going to beat me. I am stronger than that stupid pickle jar and... Jacob no!" you yelled, opening your eyes to see Jacob reach out and open the jar for you.

"I never knew you liked pickles." he said cheekily, flashing you a goofy smile. You shot him a sarcastic death glare.

"Jacob Sartorius, we are going to the store right now to pick up another jar of pickles, one that I can open myself. I am not going to let this pickle jar get the better of me-" you were cut off by Jacob slamming his lips against yours, nearly knocking all the wind from your lungs. You hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of your lips and, at your grant of access, delved inside your mouth. Your arms reached up and tangled around his neck. In an instant you had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest. "Hmm, maybe we can buy a new jar of pickles later." you whispered softly.

"You won't need to, you can eat my pickle if you're hungry." Jacob smirked. You playfully punched him on the arm.

At that moment, pickles were the farthest thing from your mind. Your only thought was:

Jacob Sartorius, you never cease to dazzle me.

—♡—

[ 476 words  ;  27th of July, 2018 ]

big thanks to the pickle jar that I couldn't open today for the inspiration ;)

*peep the jar of pickles Jacob is holding in the picture JSBSJS

20 comments and 25 votes for more <3

So much love,
Lillie x