Part 1

Even before he went on a very dangerous mission, with a chance of not coming back are near 98 percents, Leopold Fitz's day was pretty bad.He woke up in his room, on the Quinjet, drenched in cold sweat – he's had the same nightmare, that has begun to haunt him three weeks ago.In the beginning of the dream, he sat at the cockpit, as the vehicle started smoking, blazing and exploding. The flew over Mexico, at a high enough altitude to reach terminal velocity. If the start speeding towards the ground from this height, the result will be kinda terminal.As he feared, the Quinjet stopped flying and change into "free fall" mode. He tried to control the steering wheel, but to no avail – probably because both wings were ripped from it.He looked back and saw Jemma (he called her Simmons. It was kinda their thing), tripping and evading through different object flying around.A hole was ripped in the wall and Jemma held onto a near railing, so that she won't get sucked through the hole and out, to the Mexican sky.In an instant, Fitz forgot about the wheel and the Quinjet – only Simmons mattered.He got up from the chair, and tried to open the door, that separated him from Jemma. It won't open. Simmons made it to the door.She tried to talk, but Fitz couldn't hear her. He tried to read her lips. Seemed like she said "I love you," which was very improbable. Then an explosion occurred and the cockpit got ripped from the rest of the vehicle.The rest – and Jemma within them – fell from the sky and hit the ground.Another explosion.With this one, Fitz's heart broke – he didn't get the chance to tell Jemma what he feels towards her. He didn't notice, and the cockpit has been speeding towards the ground. A split second before he hit the ground, he woke up.Jemma bent over him, looking at him with a smile and an amused look. Her brown hair flowed on her shoulders."Is everything all right, Fitz?" she asked, "seems like you've had a nightmare.""Pretty much," he replied.She gave him an empathetic look. The rest of the crew tends to mock him for his nightmares and nullify them. Jemma was the only one who didn't laugh at him, and he appreciated it a lot."Come on," she said, "Coulson is giving a debrief.""Be right there.""Okay, don't forget to brush your teeth," she said, kissed him on the cheek and went out of the room, leaving him blushing and stunned.