Chapter 41

"Take me." My mouth betrayed me.

"Now thats what im talking about." Max said laughing. He grabbed me by my hair. I whimpered in pain.

"No! No! Let her go! Kill me!" Louis yelled squirming around in max's friends grip. They put duct tape on calum, who was squirming and trying to break free and louis who was doing the same.

"Mommy?" Zaids little voice silenced the room. I stood up and walked to my baby,

"Zaid. Sweety mommys gonna be gone for a while. But i promise ill be back before you know it. Just like daddy does. I love you" i said crying. Zaid sniffled and wrapped his arms around me while mine where behind my back,

"I love you big boy. Now go up stairs and lock the door, and keep your sister in there." I said kissing the side of his face, zaid ran up the steps and i heard the door shut and lock. Max grabbed me by my hair and dragged me back, i saw calum whos eyes where watering. And louis who was mad, and crying. I kissed louis cheek and then calums, max grabbed my hands and pushed me so we got to his car.

"HELP!!" I screeched attracting fans, and cops and even paul to look. I was forced into the car and people started chasing the car. Max did a turn and everyone went straight. I turned my head back to face the front and met eyes with max's curly haired friend. I put my food on his chest and pushed him away, he slapped me. They put duct tape around my eyes.

After what felt like eternity, the car stopped and the duct tape was ripped off my eyes, i saw lea and caitlin chained to a chair. Max chained me to a wall. He set a fire in the fire place and sat there.

"Why are you doing this to me!?" I asked with pure anger in my voice, my eyes turning black. He stared at the fire.

"Because i love you before him." Max said simply. I scoffed.

"Like i'd ever love a criminal. Especially one who beats women." I sneered. He chuckled.

"You'll come around." He said putting something in the fire like a metal pole.

"Never." I said glaring at his back that was faced me. I looked lea and caitlin. They had some print that was molded into there skin.

MG

What does that mean.

"Ill see you tomorrow." Max said walking out of the room.

"Hey you cant leave me hanging. NO. GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE MAX." I yelled trying to break free. My phone went off in my pocket. My feet weren't chained. I sung my feet and kicked and tried thing that cut my wrist but not on purpose. I stopped moving. I just broke down.

"Why *sob* me? Its always me*sob* why?" I cried screaming.

I took a deep breath ready to scream.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i let out a bloody scream. Im pretty sure the neighbors could here me.

I took another deep breath.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed bloody murder. Max came down and slapped me. I spit in his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"" i yelled even louder making max cover his ears and hearing people murmuring outside. I smirked and started panting. Lea and caitlin where awake.

There was a knock at the door. I smirked even more and max went to the door.

"Is everything alright?" A manly voice asked max. I took another deep breath.

"HELP ME. PLEASE HELP." I screamed making the door open and seeing me chained to the wall. The man walked in. Max slammed the door shut and locked it. He pulled out a gun. Lea, caitlin, and i watched in fear.

The bullet pierced straight threw the mans head. Creating a pool of blood at my feet. Max looked at me disappointed.

"Look what you made me do virginia." Max said shaking his head. He put duct tape around all three of our mouths. I sat there trying to kick the dead man away from my feet. I gave up and fell asleep.

The next morning i was tied to a chair across from caitlin and lea who where in dresses. I was in a dress too. But my ring wasnt on my finger. My mouth wasn't duct taped.

"Ahhh the bride is awake along with her bride maids." Max said to me coming out in a tux.

"No. No. Hell to the mother fucking no." I said, my feet werent tied to the chair.

"Max give me my wedding ring." I demanded, feeling like i was gonna kill him.

"As you wish wifey." Max says i gasp in disgcust. I kick him where the sun doesnt shine then stood up kinda. It was more like bending sense my arms where tied to the chair. I ran into the wall with the back of the chair breaking sounds filling the room. Chair broke i untied the ropes and untied the girls.

"Come on." I said in a whisper tone. We took the high heels off and threw them at the guys coming at us. We ran to the basement. I found a nozzle and started turning it.

The room fogged up and we made sure no one was near us other than us three. I grabbed a gun but only for it to be knocked out of my hands. Max tried to punch but i duck so his fist collied with the wall making him cry out in pain. I then had the chance to punch him in the face. I ran trying to find lea and caitlin. I saw lea on the ground with a guy, nearly raping her if i might add. I kicked him in the face and stab his head. I grabbed leas hand and we tried to find caitlin.

"Caitlin?" I yelled out. A whimper came from behind me. Caitlin had a knife in her hip. My eyes widened. I saw max with an evil smirk on his face.

"Are you ready to meet you death?" Max asked having two other guys and him self with a gun.

"You wont." I challenged smirking, knowing max wouldnt.

"Challenging me tomlinson?" He asked raising his right eye brow.

"You couldnt hurt me if you tried. Because you know you love me." I said, with my smirking getting bigger and my voice getting Venomous. Max's evil grin dropped knowing it was the truth.

"No but i'd kill them." He said shooting caitlin, ask i jumped in the way of the bullet taking the impact to my shin. I slumped to the ground. Max straddled my waist and caitlin and lea where struggling under the other mens grip.

"Rot in hell." I spat in his face with my voice, getting scarier. He wiped his face and i tried getting his grip off of me.

Blood went from max's head to my face and all over. I saw louis with his gun up as he just shot max. Thats when time felt like it stopped. All those memories of max. Gone. And fucking out of my mind. Police flooded in the place. Paramedics helping me as louis tried to make me stay awake. I looked at louis.

"Its over baby. He's gone. And we dont have to worry." I said smiling with tears running down my face.

"So this is what its like to feel free?" Louis asked, trying to crack a joke. I giggled as we rode to the hospital.

"we're free."