Chapter 1

Virginia's P.O.V.

"Virginia wake up your gonna be late!" Chad yelled shaking me and jumping on the bed.

"i hate you." I mumbled pushing him off the bed. I buried my head deeper into the pillow.

"Virginia get up dads gonna be here any minute now!" He giggled, "So get up." Chad finally ripped off my blanket that was lying on top of me. I was still laying in bed not moving getting chad pissed off. Actually quite amusing. I look at my clock its 5:00am.

My eyes flicked to Chad who looked at me and ran. I chased him around my house. A slight trip from my foot still being asleep. Great i moved. From my nice, cozy bed to running after a annoying 9 year old.....I think that's his age.

"What the hell chad its 5 freakin' o'clock in the morning!" I said, gasping for air, From running. Well damn, im outta shape. I need to walk more. Jesus.

I grabbed his arm making him pull me in to the door as he ran the opposite way. My face slammed into the door. "Ow crap." I whimpered out, sliding down the door like in movies. I looked at chad, He was smirking. I rolled my eyes at his adorable smirk. I mumbled a few swear words and walked like a zombie back to my room.

Now i was awake and.... i wouldnt fall asleep. I dragged my self back up the stairs to my room. It was the week before christmas. December 15 a friday. "Great just great!" I mumbled to my self. I turned on my ipad mini. Turning on ed sheeran. Kiss me. My favorite song.

I walked to my bathroom turning on the shower. I grabbed my towel still fully dressed. I walked out of the batroom and into chads room. Seeing him fast asleep made me pissed. I smirked at an evil thought i had.

I jumped on his bed. He jumped off his bed because I scared the shiz out of him. I wheezed of laughter.

"Hahahaha how do you like it! Annoying huh? I have to deal with you doing that to me every mornin." I said with a little sassy attitude. I ran to the bathroom being chased by chad. I quickly locked it and pushed my back against the inside of the bathroom door.

'Kiss me' on my ipad mini was now shuffled onto a-team by the same artist.

I undressed my self taking my shower. I mumbled some words with the song while washing my hair. After i was done taking my shower i wrapped a towel around me above my chest making sure none of my body parts were showing other than my legs and arms, and you get it.

I looked for the cutest outfit i could find. I pulled up a red long sleeve shirt with ed sheeran lyrics written on it. I pulled out some black skinny jeans with a built in chain. I looked at the clock after putting on my outfit it was 5:30 am.

I decided to curl my hair. My hair was a naturally orange with natural red highlights. After 30 minutes of curling my hair. I spray it with "BIG AND SEXY." I took my glasses off putting my contacts in. After that i grabbed my make up bag and put a little make up on.

Mascara and a little eyeliner just to bring out my blue eyes or like grey. I was fixing my hair a bit. Then chad came running in scaring the daylight out of me. Making my curling iron hit my hand burning it. Causing me to scream in pain.

"You little...." I shrieked. Running my hand under water. A ringing came from my iPad, knowing it was probably my best friend, pissed off about harry and taylor...

Yep, Caitlin, my best friend, called me on face time. BINGO i was right, shes angry.

"Hey Virginia! You look great." She said in a frustrated tone and faked smiled.

"Hey Caitlin you alright you sound upset-" i was cut off by roland walking in my bathroom to take a shower.

"What the fudge! roland! Im on FaceTime with caitlin and you, naked. Go to your own bathroom." I said in a yelled covering my virgin eyes. Not anymore. I ran my hand under cold water. Again.