💖Fourteen💖

💖Kenley💖

Kayden has been chasing me for a while now because I was holding the last half bucket of ice cream left and it was his favorite. I was almost done finishing it cause as I was running I was licking in on the way.

"Stay right there, you little devil in disguise!" He said as he hit his foot on the wall of the kitchen and I couldn't help but laugh.

I was only wearing a button up blue shirt, and it's Kayden's. Yes you saw right, it's Kayden's. I decided to steal a couple of shirts from him. Okay it was only just two but damn they were really comfy and I liked the smell of his cologne.

Kayden was only wearing a short and he was shirtless. And I am dying here due to this hotness, I mean there is  heat. I almost got distracted with his abs while running away from him. Almost.

I ran behind the couch and held the bucket putting a spoon in my mouth. Kayden could still see me though. I saw him smirking and I followed his gaze.

Holy shit! The shirt was raised up displaying my beautiful not too long legs and thank goodness I was wearing panties, if not he would have seen my lady bum(butt).

I quickly pulled down the shirt and before I could raise my head to look at him, I was tackled to the ground, Kayden on top of me. He snatched the bucket and kept it far away from me and he stared at me.

OMG. It's happening like the other day, was he going to kiss me?  I hope so cause I wanna taste how soft his.....

WTF!  Where did that come from?!

I don't wanna kiss Kayden, I dislike him and I don't want him kissing me. I even have a boyfriend! But as he stared into my eyes like he could see my soul, I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes and I found my self leaning as he leaned in too not breaking eye contact.

As I was about closing my eyes and a little bit for our lips to touch, the door bell rang.

BRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

Holy bananas. Why was it now that someone decided to ring the bell?!  I sigh in frustration as I slapped my self mentally. What was I doing trying to kiss Kayden?!

Kayden and I stared at each other with wide eyes now in realization of what we were about doing. He quickly got up and looked away from me. He cleared his throat and signalled towards the door as I stare awkwardly at him.

I came out of my trance and walked towards the door after getting up. "Coming! " I unlocked the door and open it surprised to see the hot guys at my door step. "Kyle? Axel? Drake? "

"Yeah, we know you know our name or are we interrupting something? " Drake wiggled his eyebrows as I hit his hand playfully and then hugging all of them.

"I missed you my muffin. " I kissed Kyle's cheek as they entered.

"Hey,  do I look a pussy to you? I am no muffin." He laughed together with me. "Wait... Isn't this Kayden's shirt you are wearing? " Oh no....

"Um.... Yeah? "

"What the fuck?! You had sex with Kayden?! I knew you were having the hots for him. " He turned to look at Kayden whose ears were red already. "Finally you had balls. "He gave Kayden a bro handshake.

"I had balls before, what did I use to fuck all those sluts? " Kayden smirked.

I gagged. "Kyle! Kayden and I didn't have sex, you buffoon! I don't have the hots for him either. "

"What? Why is he in only shorts and you in his shirt?  And damn Kens, you have hot legs, can I touch? " Kyle winked at me coming near me.

I moved back a little. "Stop right there, you butthead. No one gets to touch my legs. I stole two of Kayden's shirt that why I am wearing it. " I crossed my arms.

"Damn Kens, your ass looks so nice in that lacy panties." Axel said wiggling his eyebrows at me and my cheeks went red.

I felt him hit my butt a little and I jumped. Before I could do something to him I saw Kayden punch him square on the jaw. Take that bitch.

Axel groaned. "What was that for, man? "

"You don't get to touch her in places not appropriate. She is not like one of those sluts on campus you know. " Kayden said and winked at me and I blushed more.

"Whatever, but really you have an nice big ass." Axel said rubbing his jaw. I laughed with him and Kyle. I noticed Drake had gone to the kitchen.

"Perv. "

"Kens you shouldn't be wearing my shirt when the boys come to the house, they are perverts. "Kayden said looking for something on the floor.

"And she should wear them when you are the only one here?  Oh man, you wanna enjoy the ass alone. I knew you were selfish when it comes to asses. "Kyle said and bounced on the couch, sitting.

"That isn't why I.....Why the hell are you licking my ice-cream, Kyle?! " Kayden was fuming, he did a lot of work in getting that ice cream from me.

"Oh... Oh.. " Drake said fearing what Kayden can do when it comes to his ice cream.

"Hum.....Kay, I didn't know it was yours. " Kyle said either faking scared of Kayden or he was actually scared of Kayden.

Kayden sighed and grabbed a shirt. "You are lucky I love you. Let's go grocery shopping. "

They all stood up and headed towards the door. "You coming Kens? "Kayden asked putting on his black and white Vans.

I was relieved we had passed being awkward with each other after the almost kiss earlier. If not for the guys. I wonder if we would have kissed if they hadn't come.

I nodded."Yeah, I need to change. "

"Where something sexy for us! " I heard Kyle yell as I closed the door of my bedroom.

I shook my head smiling. Guys.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry for the Title change and I hope you weren't confused.

Love you guys. 😍 😍 ♥ ♥

Till next week.....