chapter 16

2 months later

Today is the day where I have to go and get my check up done. I went down to ask taeyong whether he could come.

“baby I am going hospital today can you come with me but if you have works I completely fine of you don’t come" I said “sorry baby I have work today it’s something important where I have to attain” he said making a said face. “oh it’s fine baby I can go alone or I will ask minsoo to come with me” I said. He nodded.

“Ok baby then I am going now see you at night" he said and gave a peck on my lips. I saw him leaving and went inside house thinking whether to call minsoo or no.

Since I didn’t want to trouble her I didn’t call her. When the time arrived for me to go I went to the hospital.

After around 30 to 35 mins drive I reached the hospital. I went to the reception and handed over my receipt she said me to wait. I waited for a while and they called me inside the check up room. I stood up and went.

Today I will get to know the gander of my baby since I am doing a scan toady.

The doctor applied some gel like substance on my tummy and kept a barcode reader like thing (I don’t know what that thing I called so I just said barcode reader) he was taking it around my body and showing me what the baby is doing from the computer.

“didn t your husband come today” she asked (the doctor) “ no doctor actually he got an important work to do” I said to her. Then she nodded and smiled.

After a while she wiped my tummy and told me to get up. She had some more check ups to do. After doing all those she told that I can get my report toady.

“Mrs lee I got you report it says that you are going to get twins” she said leaving me in shock. “doc-doctor what did you tell can you repeat pls" I said in disbelief. “i said that you are going to get twins” she said.

I couldn’t explain my happiness right at the moment. I greeted the doctor and came out of the hospital. I came to the road and called taeyong but he didn’t answer his phone probably because he is work.

I walked towards the car but then something was on my face as i lost conscious.

I woke up having a huge headache and not knowing where I am. I am in an unfamiliar bed a unfamiliar place. Where am I.

I looked around the room and noticed a taeyongs pic on the room next to that there was a picture of that devil sooyoung and last not least a picture of my friend Minho.

Every thing started rushing to my head s & m is non other than sooyoung and & minho but why did minho do something like that to me I was his friend.

Tears started flowing from my eyes tears of fear, anger and betrayed. The door opened and two figure approached me it was minho and sooyoung.

“How are you taeyongs little princess” she asked in a kidding way. Right now I am burning from anger but I controlled my anger since it’s not good.

“its time to inform about her princess” minho said and sooyoung nodded.

Calling taeyong.... they used my phone to call.

Taeyong : hello baby what happened in the hospital

Minyoung : taeyong HELP. That’s all I was able to say because minho came and taped my mouth.

Sooyoung : long time no see taeyong you baby girl is with me.

Taeyong : sooyoung don’t you dare lay your hands on her

Sooyoung : I will not do that if you work as I say

Taeyong : what is it.

Sooyoung : get me 1 million won and you should marry me right at the moment.

Taeyong : what I can’t marry you I will get you the money.

Minyoung : then you will never get to see you babies and your wife again.

Taeyong : ok I will, I will come there by half an hour send me the address

Sooyoung : *address sent*

Call ended

What the hell is he going to do is he going to leave me with these babies alone and go with that witch. God nothing should happen

Minho came near me and whispered to my ear “So minyoung I will get you went sooyoung gets taeyong I was always waiting till I get you” he said making me speechless.

And both of them left the room together.

What is going to happen........