chapter 04

Then I asked him whether he wants me to die in front of your eyes he said No baby I was playing with you then i asked him whether “is this the way you play?”... i was cut by my words when he pushed me towards the pool wall he came near me. He held my hand and caught my wedding ring me was staring at it for a while.. he then hugged me tightly he whispered to me ear 

“I happy that I met a person like you minyoung I will always and forever love you my whole life changed after I met you minyoung stay with me No matter what happens” I said to him

“i promise I will stay with you. But why did you suddenly start telling this to me jagi" he said

“ why should I take permission when I want to tell you something . Huh baby tell me do I need to take permission” I said

“No jagi it’s not like that I was curios why you suddenly said that. That’s why I asked that jagi don’t get angry honey I will always and for..” I was cut by my words.

I was cut by my words because he planted his lips onto mine.. which made left me in shook he then wrapped his hands around my waist I was still the same way I was. I was like paralyzed. I felt so much difference in this kiss might be it is because both of us are in the pool. I then came back to my sense I didn’t think a lot after coming to my sense thing I did was wrapped my hands around his neck pulled he closer to me more and kissed him back. After some time he brocked the kiss and went under the water I then covered my face in embracement I think he probably went under the water because he was shy and embraced to.

Then I also went under the water and pulled his hand close to me and kissed him one more time and came up after few seconds he also came up and said “baby you told that you can’t swim but just know you swam and kissed me” I then said “ok ok I can swim but I lied to you because I taught that you will let me go” he that said “since you lies to me I should give you a punishment” I then said “ok the punishment is..” he was cut by his words when I kissed him I wrapped my hands around his neck he also wrapped his hands around my waist he kissed me back we were correctly in the middle of the pool we were kissing passionately but it brocked when jaehyun and minsoo came to the pool area.

When they came to the pool area and they made a noise that’s when taeyong brocked the kiss and released me from it. Both of them said together “sorry if we interrupted both of you love birds” taeyong then said “No it’s fine” I was dying in embracement. Minsoo then said “Now can both the love birds come out from the pool because we have happy  news to tell both of you. Both of us then went inside the house and said them that we will go and change and come so we went to the room and changed our dress and came to the hall.
I then asked “what is the news no I mean happy that you want to tell us soon tell I can’t wait any more soon tell" then minsoo said “wait patience is a virtue minyoung wait I will tell I mean we will tell” Teayong then said “ok both of you carry on now and tell what is it” jaehyun then said

Taeyong hyung and minyoung we are gonna get married next month actually not next month we only have 3 weeks left”. I then asked them

“when did you all get permission from your parents to get married” they then said “few days back we were busy so couldn’t tell both of you” then taeyong said “that’s fine that you couldn’t tell us by the way congratulation new love birds” then I also said “congratulations newbie birds he us when ever you need help and of course the hotel I will supply it”

That then said ok........

    I have to tell sorry for not updating I was just with festival work read the story comment and vote it
                  THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU ALL