ᴀ ʟเƭƭʟε ᴅεƭεcƭιvε ɢᴀɱε ƒσ૨ ᴀ૨ɱყร 200ᴅᴀყร σɴ ᴀ૨ᴀ

So for the celebration of me being here for 200 Days (on Army Amino) I decided to play a little game with you. All you have to do is:
-pay attention
- be detectives (And after the Glitch Party, I know you're good detectives.)
It's written in someone's point of view... you'll find out 💝 Have fun~
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

16/04/18, 04:23pm

Today... it's all gonna start. I'm so nervous.
Will they be okay with it? Will they hate us? Will it affect BTS?

So many thoughts were going around my head. I was writing the tweet with sweaty hands because I was so nervous. Suddenly a warm hand found its place on my shoulders.

»Babe, don't worry. It's gonna be okay. They will accept us. We both know that. ARMYS will never leave us« A deep and tired voice said right behind me.

I sighed »you're right.« I finished writing the tweet and posted it. I'm so excited! »Let's go back. The others are already waiting« He said while turning around, ready to leave. I got up and followed him.

 I got up and followed him

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

»Is it okay if I post the first hints in an hour?« I asked him while smiling. I still had my phone in my hand and already saw how everybody freaked out. I giggled. »Of course you can Angel. Do it whenever you're ready« My boyfriend said while kissing my head. I was so happy. I can't wait! I already wanna drop every hint and the answer. I want them to know that he's mine. Ugh.. still have to wait.

『••✎••』۞『••✎••』

16/04/18, 5:27pm

I can Finally post the first hints. I sat down on the sofa and wrote the tweet and added the pictures. I'm so excited to see how our army is gonna be as detectives hihi. The first hints are gonna be pretty hard. But I believe in our army!

You can do it, right?

I posted the tweet and smiled like an idiot. »Let the show begin.«

«