ᴀ ʟเƭƭʟε ᴅεƭεcƭιvε ɢᴀɱε ƒσ૨ ᴀ૨ɱყร 200ᴅᴀყร σɴ ᴀ૨ᴀ 2.0

26.06.18, 4:58pm

I could finally post the ending. I'm so excited.. almost everybody came to the same results. Is it right..? Is it wrong..?

I wrote the tweet and became happier from time to time. I could finally show my love to him. I could finally kiss him outside. I could finally be happy... completely. Thank you Army. For supporting us and being there for us. I don't know, what I would do without you. I pressed on "tweet" with a big fat smile!

 I pressed on "tweet" with a big fat smile!

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I giggled at the das reactions from ARMYS and how happy they were. Yoongi came up to me and hugged me tight. "Finally. I love you Jiminie" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled like an idiot. "Thank you Hyungie~"

After the other members saw it as well, they congratulated us and hugged us all. "Now let's go out and eat something!" Seokjin said and we all agreed. I just laughed and followed them. Yoongi was walking beside me, holding my hand and slightly smiled as well. I can't believe he's mine. And that ARMYS are totally fine with that.

I love you Min Yoongi <3

『••✎••』۞『••✎••』

oml oml oml oml. Thank you sooo much for reading my game~ I hope you enjoyed it.

Waah I even got featured 😍 22/06/18❤️.