part four☘︎

after the mall they got in a uber and went to wyatt's house. "omg wyatt, your house is so big!" lilly said to wyatt. "not really" wyatt said. they all got out and walked in. "hello!" wyatt's mom said to all of them. "hello mrs oleff!" lilly said. they began to walk upstairs and wyatt stopped and said, "you girls can change in the guest room and we will change in mine.". "okay, thanks wyatt!" millie said. wyatt led the girls to the guest room then left. they walked in and shut the door and changed into their suits. "does this look good mills?" lilly asked millie. "omg you looks gorgeous!" millie exclaimed. "you too!" lilly said. they put on their cover ups then left the guest room. the boys walked out the same time the girls did. they walked downstairs and wyatt told him mom they were going to the beach. after a long walk they made it. then lilly took off her cover up. all the boys began to stare. then millie took a picture of lilly to post on her instagram.

(just imagine she's at the beach in the pic)

milliebobbybrown: my girl ♡ @ lillymariejaedenwesley: beautiful ;)hater101: shes obvi using them 😒finnwolfhardoffical: frogface #2 hehelillymarie: @ finnwolfhardoffical stfu😂

jaedenwesley: beautiful ;)
hater101: shes obvi using them 😒
finnwolfhardoffical: frogface #2 hehe
lillymarie: @ finnwolfhardoffical stfu😂

                  ••  In Real Life  ••
lilly ran into the water, jaeden followed her. lilly fell because of the waves .. jaeden caught her. "h-hey" jaeden said smiling down at her. his smile was so charming lilly couldn't help but smile back. "hey jae" she said. "i have to ask you something important.." jaeden told her quietly. "what is it?" lilly said. "w-will you go out with me?" jaeden asked, blushing. "of course!" lilly exclaimed. they walked along the beach, their fingers intertwined. millie noticed them. "omg omg omg omg" millie squealed. "what?" wyatt said annoyed. millie pointed at them. wyatt smiled and said "love birds". finn looked sad for some reason. "what's wrong finn?" millie asked him. "nothing.." he said looking down. millie could only have one theory .. finn liked lilly.. after a LONG day at the beach it was finally sunset.

lillymarie: him & i :) {photo cred: millie}jaedenwesley: forever and always 💘lillymariefan34: I SHIP #JILLY!wyattoleff: love birds :)comments are disabled for this post!

jaedenwesley: forever and always 💘
lillymariefan34: I SHIP #JILLY!
wyattoleff: love birds :)
comments are disabled for this post!

                        {in real life}

"i think we should go home" finn said. "yeah i'm pretty cold & tired" lilly agreed. "have my hoodie" jaeden said handing her his hoodie. "thanks!" lilly said looking up at him. "awwww" millie said very excitingly. everyone was home. lilly walked into her house when her mom suddenly said, "hey honey, can i talk to you?". "yeah.." lilly said confused. "we're moving .." her mom spit out. "WHAT?! NO!!" lilly exclaimed. "i'm sorry! your dad said he needed us.. so we're moving back to georgia.." her mom told her. lilly ran upstairs into her room and slammed her face into her pillow and began to cry. "ding", her phone went off. it was a text from jaeden.

jae bae😇💞
hey :)
                                           lilly💗
                                          hey.
jae bae😇💞
what's wrong ?
lilly💗
i'm moving 🤧
jae bae😇💞
NO 😭

incoming call from "jae bae😇💞"
accept or decline

✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆
jaeden:
where are you moving?

lilly:
g-georgia
jaeden:
i'm so sorry
i'll miss you so much

lilly:
i'll miss you too .. i- i love you

jaeden:
i love you too lilly goodnight

lilly:
goodnight

this was short, i'm sorry :/