Rebellious Lovers

Bluee and Kay'eira were at Paytton's house getting ready for dance while waiting for their ride.

Kay'eira: We should wear matching outfits.

Bluee: How are we going to do that?

Paytton: Put on tights and a pretty tank top duhh ! Something we can actually dance in.

Paytton wore a baby blue shirt  with blue tights that had light blue kissy marks on them. Bluee wore a green shirt that said OMG on it and green tights with black cheetah prints on it. And Kay'eira wore a orange shirt with leoprad print tights. (Visual http://www.polyvore.com/dance_like_no_one_is/set?id=53422491#fans )

Paytton: *looks out window* Uhh, let's go they're here !

Paytton, Kay'eira, and Bluee ran down the steps and out the door.

Bluee: Hey yall !

Princeton:  Hey bestfriend !

Roc: Wassup

Ray: Aye shawty

Prodigy: Hello

Paytton: Well dang, she ain't the only one in the car !

Kay'eira: Righttttt !

Princeton,Ray,Prodigy,Roc: Hey Paytton and Kay'eira ! :-D

Prodigy: So uhh, Paytton, can you do that split yet?

Paytton: Uhh, am I suppose to be able to? No.

Kay'eira: Ha I can !

Ray: But, can you jump any higher than you did last week?

Kay'eira: Sshhh.

Ray: Stop being mean then !

Kay'eira: You are so lucky, you're my best friend !

Princeton: Bluee !

Bluee: Huh?

Princeton: You got that tilt  together?

Bluee: We're at dance lets go!

The seven of them went into dance class. They sat their bags down and waited for the choreographer.

Choreographer: Today and for the next two weeks, everyone will be working on their talent show pieces.

Roc: *raises hand* Do we have to do the talent show?

Choreographer: Yes. There can be 4 people to a group and I'm expecting all of you to dance. You guys and girls arent in this class to hide your talents ! Get to work.

Students: Ok Mrs.Steinburg

Choreogrpher: Ray, Roc, Princeton and Prodigy. Come here please?

Boys: Yes?

Choregrapher. Their are going to be some very important people out there in the audience. I am expecting you to make it big. So work hard because I have a lot of faith in you !

Boys: OK, sure.

Kay'eira: Ray ! You're supposed to be helping me with my jump height !

Ray: Im coming to help you right now!

Bluee: Princeton, can you push my leg straight? Roc , can u help me balance

Roc&Princeton: Coming

Paytton:Pro-

Prodigy: I already know, if I'm coming over here you better let me push you this time, and not fall over !

:: Ray Ray & Kay'eira ::

Ray: *got on all fours* OK Kay'eira, jump over me.

Kay'eira: What if u fall on you.

Ray: I'll be alright. Just plie before you jump and you at least be able to jete over me.

Kay'eira chassed plied and made her way over Ray without falling on him.

Ray stood up and jumped with her.

Ray: See you did it! Now we gotta start this routine for the talent show..

::Paytton & Prodigy::

Paytton: Ouucchhh !!!!!

Prodigy: Hold youself up with you hands.

Paytton held herself up with her hands as she was entering her split. Prodigy went to her rear leg and pulled it so i could be straight.

Paytton: What are you doing?

Prodigy: Im making your leg straight !

Paytton: This is really painful.

Prodigy: Put you head down,point your feet, and hold on to your heel.When you can't take it just slowly pull you legs together shake it out and keep doing this on the right and left. Gotta go practice.

Paytton: Dang. That's how it is?

::Princeton Roc & Bluee::

Roc: Just hold onto my shoulder for help.

Bluee: Roc if i fall, you better help me up !

Princeton: For now just lean over and lift your leg as high as it can go.

Bluee: Done

As Bluee was leaned over with her leg as high as it can go. Princeton turned her support leg out and pushed her other leg up further. Bluee began bending her support leg the higher her other leg went up. 

Princeton: Straighten that leg Bluee ! And point your foot please.

Bluee did as she was told.

Princeton: Well. You can stretch out your legs now. We have to go practice, for the talent show.

Roc: Ritee.

Choreographer: I have a lot of faith in you guys, remember that.

::After Dance Practice::

Prodigy: Kay'eira, Bluee and Paytton. Come here.

Roc: We sorry for leaving yall like that earlier.

Kay'eira: It's alright. We all did what we needed to do for dance. So it don't even matter.

Ray: It's just the teacher really wants us to work hard for the talent show.

Bluee: Why?

Princeton: Who knows

Paytton: You know...

Prodigy: How about we all go out to eat and we can tell yall?

Paytton: Sure

Prodigy: Pick everybody up from your house. At 8?

Paytton: Mhm...