Let's Talk

The boys were walking to the dance studio to meet up with the girls.

Prod: The music business is so grimey.

Roc: How are we just going to drop them like that ?

Prince: That's not right at all.

Bluee creeped up behind Princeton.

Bluee: What's not right ?

Prince looked around for an answer to her question.

Prince: Uhh, I just asked Roc a math problem and I don't think its right.

Bluee: Oh.

After Bluee walked away Princeton let out a loud sigh because he felt sorry for the girls and wanted to tell them the truth but he couldn't.

Everyone was in the dance studio spaced apart. The choreographer walked in and introduced himself.

Choreographer: I am Dave Scott and I will be your chorographer for your performances, and videos. Ok. So today we are going to start off with a few simple combinations.

Roc: I can't dance.

Dave: Well, you gonna learn today.

Roc: Pshh.

Dave: So. We have, wheelchair down to the right 4 times. Lift your right leg and do a bird like movement with your arms and pop with it. Go to the left pop the ti the right pop two times. Then you alternate it for the left side.

He played a beat for them to do the dance to.

Dave: 5,6. 5,6,7,8 ! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 left side.3,4,5,6,7,8.

Dave: Alright. Now, pop 1,2 on the right and 1,2 on the left. Hold your hands near the side of your face like you're on the phone.

Ray: Hello, hello.

Dave clapped his hands: No time for playing around. 1,2,3 GO !

Jay: I cant do the chest poping part right.

Roc: I can show you !

Dave: I don't think im allowed to let you do that.

Roc: Huh?

Dave: She has to learn on her own... She just gotta pop.

Roc: Just pop.

Jay: Just pop ?

Prod: Ya'll freaky.

Roc: It's not even like that.

Kay': If that's what you want us to believe.

Dave: CONTINUING! Now you just have step out and chest pop at the same time. Right, left, right, left. Right. Then you keep your foot in and put the heel in and out.

Keisha: Are you finished with them yet?

Dave: Hold on! Give me 10 minutes.

Dave played the beat over as the did the steps he gave them.

Dave: That's a wrap. Boys go with Walter in the studio. Girls-

Keisha: Come with me.

Dave: Yeahh. What she said.

:: Girls & Keisha ::

Keisha: Hey girls. I just want to introduce you to my best friend. You can call her Money Bags or Money.

M$ney: Hey ! Keisha told me about you.

Kay': I thought she had to talk to us.

M$ney: Oh yeah. What she wanted to tell you is. Don't let them boys get you pregnant. It's going to ruin your career. So, keep your legs closed, use a condom and all that other good stuff.

Keisha: Think of this poem: Bacon is bacon eggs are eggs. Don't let that boy in between your legs. He'll say you're cute. He'll tell you you're fine. 9 months later he'll say "it ain't mine"

M$ney: I need a drink. I was only with yall for 5 minutes. Anybody else want one.

Bluee: Uhh, sure since you're offering.

Keisha: Hmm...

M$ney: Okay. But shh. Don't tell anybody.

Pay: Oo! Yall serious?

Keisha: Just promise me yall wont get pregnant.

Girls: Ok.

M$ney: No promises.

Everybody started laughing.

::Boys and Walter::

Walter: This was Keisha's idea. She heard Princeton and Bluee talking this morning. So you can thank them later. I'm sure all of you had the sex talk before but in case you didnt. "Sex is a sensation caused by temptation. A guy sticks his location in a girls destination to increase the population of the new generation. Do you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration."

Prod: Noooo! A demonstration is not necessary.

Prince: I'll take a demonstration from the internet.

Walter: Mhm, I see I have to watch you. Or it's going to be 3.6 billion kids with afros that look just like you.

Prince: Well, I didn't know I had that many sperm cells.

Roc: ANYWAY!

Walter: What?

Roc: We just needed to get off that topic.

Walter: Just don't get anybody pregnant. Don't trust them when they say "I'm on the pill" No condom no sex.

Ray: But what if we're horny?

Walter facepalmed himself.

Walter: NO CONDOM, NO SEX !