Chapter 2

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating in a while but anyway, what do you think so far? Any feedback like shortening the chapters or making them longer? If you have something to say, please say if. I would love to know your opinion so I can improve. I personally think the chapters I make suck but I'm VERY self-critical so...Anyway, before we start the chapter, I will run off and hide in the corner while you read this. So yeah, that's all and now, on with the Chapter 2: The Labyrinth! *runs off and hides* X3

__________________________

The Labyrinth

Happy was the first one to wake up. His stomach growled.

"Nats-" Happy started to whine but then he saw Natsu and Lucy snuggled up together, sleeping.

"Haha they lliike each other," Happy giggled.

"Huh?" Lucy moaned.

"He lliikes you," Happy said pointing at Natsu hugging Lucy's waist.

"Not in that sense!" She yelled.

"Lucy," groaned Natsu. "Why are you so loud in the morning?"

"Blame it on that stupid cat!" Lucy pointed to Happy.

"You know, it's rude to point Lucy."

"It's 9:30, too early to start yelling," Natsu grumbled.

"Wait, 9:30?!" They all shouted in unison.

"10 is when we're suppose to meet our client!" Lucy wailed.

Soon the trio was rushing around their small room packing everything up and out the door. Lucy returned the room key and they started towards the client's mansion. It was 9:35.

"Whew! Made it out in five!" Natsu said.

"Aye!"

"But that hill," Lucy groaned.

"Then there's no time to waste!" Natsu said with much enthusiasm.

"Aye sir!" Happy fist pumped the air.

"Happy, can't you carry me?" Lucy complained.

"No. You're way too heavy to carry up that hill Lucy." Happy shrugged.

"What was that stupid cat?!"

"C'mon guys! Okotta is waiting," Natsu reminded.

"We'll see where all that enthusiasm will be when we're actually climbing it."

___________________________

It was 9:58 and the team reached the door of Okotta's mansion.

"We finally made it!" Lucy shouted.

"Aye! And with two minutes to spare!" Happy said.

Lucy knocked on the heavy doors. A young lady with hazel nut hair flowing down her back in a maid outfit greeted them.

"Hello and welcome to the Katamen resident. How may I help you?"

"We're looking for Okotta."

"Ah, you must be the three Fairy Tail mages he was talking about. Please, come in, Okotta is expecting you."

The maid led them down a long hallway. There was a bright flash, and they entered a rather large room. The walls were painted light blue and white stripes and the ceiling white. The polished floor was white in color and divided in many large tiles. In the four corners of the room stood identical white marble pedestales. Each of them had a light blue vase with white lilies resting on top. The walls were adorned with large windows complete with red curtains. In the middle of the room was a small round white coffee table with two pearl colored couches surrounding it. Hanging from the middle of the ceiling was a crystal chandelier that illuminated the room with the help of the side wall lamps. On the far couch sat Okotta.