What happens when you tempt me...

(I HAD A CRAZY FANTASY DREAM ABOUT A DOM SAIHARA...sorry)

Shuichi was in the bedroom of his apartment. There was a western styled bed in the back center of the room. It just had a plain black duvet on it and some comfortable bamboo pillows with matching pillow cases. On either side of the bed were two nightstands that were dark grey in color. Your drawer just held the little things you kept but Shuichi's was full of notes he kept from past and present cases. Your shared apartment wasn't very large as he was only a private detective and these days, it was difficult to get clients unless someone wanted to have their spouse followed in case they were having an affair. He hated to have his detective skills reduced to being a glorified photographer for suspicious husbands and wives. There was only one bedroom so it was doubling as his office as well as the place where he slept with you each night. The file cabinets were lining the right side of the rooms white walls. The other side were lined up with corkboards of information, notes, and pictures. He was always serious, but so shy at times too even though you have made love many times into the night. Though he satisfied you with the 8 inch pole you loved so much, you wished he would go deeper, harder, and lose control sometimes. But you wouldn't change him for the world. He was sitting down his desk like he had been for the past several hours. He was working on a fraud case and it was a difficult one. Someone had had their claws deep into the pockets of a major financial company CEO using false information to extort all they can. If Shuichi couldn't crack it, the company would go under. You had come into the room seeing him hunched over his notes. He had a computer, but loved the old school writing method to jot down notes. He just surfed the net or looked up information with it. You sighed as you came in seeing him focused with sweat running from his brow.

"Shuichi?"

Nothing.

"SHUICHI!"

...SIlence.

"Dammit Shuichi Saihara! Answer me!!"

He simply looked up with a frustrated sigh. "What is it (Y/N)?"

"Come spend some time with me, take a break, you've been at this all day again." 

"I have to crack this case, I really don't enjoy this but we have to keep our roof over our head. I can't risk my reputation over a break." You cast your eyes down sadly and he reached up to stroke your face.

"Honey, don't think I don't love you.  As soon as I'm done for the day, all my attention is yours, is that alright?"

"Sure..." You said regrettably as he smiled at you. After that though, he noticed he was sweaty from concentration. The grey t-shirt he was wearing had sweat stains on the armpits and the black slacks he was wearing still bore coffee stains from hours before.

"I must be working too much, I never let this happen usually. I'll be back dear, I just need to jump in the shower really quick."

"I could join you." You said suggestively but he stopped you.

"I'll be fine (Y/n) really."

You were pissed. What is it going to take to get him away from that shit for five fucking minutes!? You suddenly had an idea. You grabbed his notes and went into the little storage drawer and buried them under your stuff. You then took off your outfit that you had on and put on a pair of black leather short shorts, a leather crop top that could only be put on once you removed your bra as you soon discovered and black heels. You then stood against the wall near the bathroom door, waiting for him. Once he was decent enough he came from the bathroom without looking your way. He had on some fresh slacks and was going to walk past the desk to get a clean shirt from the drawer. His lanky but lightly toned body was visible, making you want to do him right there. He glanced at the desk as he passed by.