⊱Chapter Four⊰

~Vic's P.O.V~

After breaking up with Athena last night, I felt a bit guilty but mainly free. Like a huge weight had been lifted. It wasn't until I walked into English that I realized what I'd have to deal with now. Athena was sitting on the opposite side of the room with Kendra. She looked almost as she did last night. She was wearing sweats and a Tshirt, luckily she was busy talking with Kendra to notice me walk in. Seeing her like that made me feel a little guilty about dumping her.

My attention went from Athena to Kellin as soon as he walked through the door. "Hey Kellin." I said with a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked while taking Athena's old seat next to me.

"Eh, not a whole lot. Hey you got any plans for lunch?" I smiled. He thought about it for a moment then shook his head. "Well you do now." I chuckled. I couldn't believe how flirty I was being with this kid. I didn't know anything about him, I didn't even know if he was gay. All I knew is that he's hot, and I'm gonna make it my mission to help him see that.

~Kellin's P.O.V~

'My fuck, he's perfect. His shoulder length brown hair is perfect and it looks extremely soft. His dark brown eyes felt like they were looking into my soul.' I caught myself staring at him a bit to long, he simply smiled as if he didn't mind. What I wanted to know if what happened with his girlfriend and why she wasn't sitting right here. Did they break up? Why? I didn't keep those questions in my mind very long, I drifted into other thoughts.

I honestly couldn't wait for Lunch. I was excited, I hadn't made any friends since I got here. Kendra still sits next to me in Biology though, but I'm not sure if we are considered "friends". The bell rang. I stood up and said bye to Vic, then went along to my next couple of classes.

The bell rang 'Yes it's finally lunch.' I just had to go by my locker before going to find Vic in the cafeteria. When I got to my locker, to my surprise, there was Vic. Leaning up against it.

"Hey? How'd you know which lockers mine?" I asked.

He laughed to himself, "I have my connections," He winked "Only kidding, I walked by yesterday and you where here."

"Oh okay, makes sense," I laughed to try and hide the awkwardness. "So what are we doing for lunch?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just smiled and waited for me to be done. I closed my locker and he turned around and started walking. I caught up with him. "Why," I took a minute to think about what I was going to ask. "Why are you being nice to me?" He stopped dead in his tracks and looked me in the eyes.

"You're new, you don't have any friends. I figured I'd help you out with that." He continued walking again. I just nodded. We walked into the cafeteria and over to his table of friends.

"Kellin, this is Tony, Jamie, Andy, Tay, and Jack." He pointed to each one as he said their name. I just kind of waved an mumbled 'hi'. My head immediately faced the ground. I wasn't use to meeting new people. Not this many at once, at least.

"Hi there Kellin," it was a girls voice that brought my head up. I looked over my shoulder to see Kendra standing there smiling. I smiled back, "Can I talk to you a second?" I nodded and walked away from the table with her. "So I see, you've made friends with Vic and his little group of friends." I looked back at them, smiling a little.

"Yea I guess.." I trailed off, more interested in what exactly her point was.

"Well, lets just say. Someone like you, can do much better then them." She said bluntly.

"Someone like me?" I asked in confusion.

"A hottie, I mean. You're extremely attractive and you don't need to be around Vic, he's bisexual and as much as I want to deny it. His attractiveness has turned straight guys gay for him." I was immediately more intrigued by Vic, I looked over my shoulder at him again. I figured Kendra deserved to know about my sexuality, since, as far as I could tell, she was trying to be a friend.

"Look Kendra, thanks for your concern. It means a lot. It really does. But I know how to make friends, and ill do that with whomever I please." she rolled her eyes and went to walk away but I grabbed her arm lightly "And just to set the record. I'm bisexual." She seemed disappointed, I let go of her arm and laughed a little while heading back to Vic's table.

"What'd she want?" Tony, I believe, asked.

"Oh," I paused "Nothing." I smiled and he just shrugged it off. I figured I wouldn't repeat what she had said about them, especially about Vic.