Soup...

- "I read a lot about you in the books that my dad gave me ..."

- "Your father does not know how they mistreat you?" Mothman asked

- "No ... and he does not really know, because he's dead ..." Jim started to cry, the monsters could see the sadness of the child. "... besides, it was not my real father, they told me that I am adopted ..."

- "Seriously ...?" The Chupacabras approached the boy, to comfort him.

But then everyone heard the voice of Bigfoot, who told everyone to go eat ...

The boy started eating with the monsters ...

That night the evil stepmother had the box ...

- "Now that the brat is dead, I think I'll go to eat something ..." The woman smiled evilly in the mirror.

- "Actually, Jim is alive in the forest of America, he fled to the magical forest, where he teleported magically ..."

- "That brat is dead and buried by the forest ..." The stepmother took the box. "And this is the proof ..."

- "Jim is alive ... what you have in that box is the heart of a duck ..."

The stepmother looked at the box. "The heart of a duck?" The enraged, the woman closed the box and went to her room, her children saw their mother go into the room.

The two watched in hiding to their mother. "The heart of a duck ..." She threw the box to the ground. "Traitor!"

The stepmother's children entered the room, the stepmother told them that Jim is alive.

- "And what, mother?" Said the daughter. "There are monsters there, surely they will eat it ..."

-"Yes mom." Said the son. "The monsters will take care of him for you."

The stepmother did not agree. "Knowing that child well, he is surely alive and hidden ..." The woman looked at her children. "I'll go to America myself and ..."

Her children interrupted her. "We go with you!" Said the daughter. The stepmother very much doubts ...

"It's fine, but they'll just wait for me!"

Meanwhile the monsters were preparing to take the soup, but they slurping noisily the soup.

 (Bigfoot sang with his spoon in his hand.)  

 With a spoon
With a bowl
With the music in your soul
You can cheer things up with the zub, zub, zub
Of the music in your soup  

(Squonk, Mothman and Bigfoot began to sip the soup with the spoon, even that disgusted Jim.)

With a gulp
With a grin
Get a wiggle on your chin
You can make things hum with a zum, zum, zum
Of the music in your soup

(The Chupacabras took the soup as a typical dog.)

Swing that spoon
Gotta keep on dippin'
Scoop up that soup
Gotta keep on sippin'
Till the bowl is dry
And your face is drippin'!

(Thundy swallowed the soup with everything and bowl, then regurgitated it.)

(Let her ripJerr whinnied when he finished his soup, but then he and the others took more soup from the pot, which was in their midst.)

Let her roar!
To the first and the second
And the third encore  

(Snallygaster used his multiple tongues to take soup. He made more noise than the others ...)

The boy already had enough. "Please!"

Jim picked up the spoon and hit his bowl to get the attention of the monsters ...

They all stopped, except for the Snallygaster, until Squonk hit him with his elbow to stop him.

- "Where did you learn to take the soup like that?" Jim asked the monsters.

- "Well, I guess it's something natural?" Mothman said.

- "Anyone can do it!" Said the Chupacabras.

- "With a little practice." Bigfoot said.

- "Yes, but you don't understand." Jim sat at the table. "Gentlemen eat the soup like that."

-"Gentlemen?" The monsters looked at him confused.

- "Now watch!" Jim took the spoon. "The spoon in the hand, the wrist flexed from there to the plate and so the spoon comes out." The monsters did the same, they even repeated what Jim said.

-"Very good, perfect!"

-"Perfect!" The monsters took the soup, but they still made noise ...

Jim had no choice to eat with them, despite the noise they made.