My white man

"Yay we made it to Mexico!" Aviva cheered as she held Chris's hand. Chris smiled and was amazed by the beauty. "We'll be staying at my mother's house." Aviva walked down the streets to a market and spoke in Spanish to everyone who know her since she once lived here. "Hola es genial verte de nuevo Aviva!" Aviva smiled and hugged the woman who was the owner of the store. "Igualmente." Chris just smiled and the woman turned to him. "Y quien es el? Como te llamas?" Chris didn't understand so he just looked at Aviva. Aviva explained to the woman who Chris was.

Aviav soon settled down with Chris and then they were invited to a party. Aviva got ready and Chris just work whatever. Once Aviva finished applying lipstick and mascara. "Chris you better be wearing a dress shirt and jeans!" "Fine!!." He groaned and changed. Aviva went to go check on Chris. "Damn! You look so gorgeous!" Chris smiled and grabbed Aviva by her waist. "You smell nice Chris and your dressed well." She smiled and kissed Chris's cheek. He smiled and held her against him. Aviva snuggled with Chris. "Oh Chris."

They went to the party and Chris decided to drink. Aviva stopped Chris from drinking cause he's not used to it. "Okay Chris that's enough." Chris laughed and Aviva kissed his cheek. "Let's go home yeah?" "Y-yeah fine whatever." Chris smirked and held onto Aviva. "Hey beautiful thing lets go make out..my name is uh um Chris. Wanna like make love?"  "Chris I'm your girlfriend." "Oh snap I'm blessed!" Aviva rolled her eyes and Chris kissed her cheek.