Lets talk about babies.

Martin smiled as he held his newborn baby girl. Chris smiled and the baby slept in Martin's arms. "Aww Que linda." Aviva said as she smiled softly and stroked her little hairs. "She's so beautiful and adorable." Aviva said as she admired the cute baby. "Yeah she is bro."

Martin chuckled softly and kissed her forehead. "Yeah..Everyone says that she looks like Laura." "Oh my gosh she does." The baby girl woke up and yawned. "Awwww, look at her precious blue eyes!. La Bebe es hermosa." Aviva grabbed Chris's arm and snuggled against him smiling. "Babies are so cute, right Chris?" Aviva said. Martin smirked and baby talked to the baby girl. "Chris smiled softly. "Well yeah they are so adorable."

After the visit they had with Martin, it was time to do what was on the rest of the agenda. They had to go to the store for shopping.

Chris and Aviva entered the store and shopped for the items. Aviva smiled as she saw the baby isle. "Hey hun..." "Yeah?" Chris said looking at the cereal. She hugged him close and kissed his cheek. "I'll tell you later.." She smiled. "Alright." Chris smiled a bit confused.

They arrived home and Chris put away the groceries and Aviva helped him. "Now are you gonna tell me?" Aviva nodded and Smiled softly. "Okay...I want to have a baby.." She wrapped her arms around Chris's neck and hugged him. "Yeah Ck?" Chris looked at her and blushed. "A-a baby?" "Yeah! A mini you or a mini me!" "Um jee um.. well but babies are such a responsibility and I.." "What are you trying to say?" She raised her eyebrow. "What I'm saying is..Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure, then I wouldn't be asking you Chris... So?" She Kissed his cheek and stroked his hair.

"Aviva I don't think right now is the moment to have a baby. We have been busy and it's just gonna distract us from our work and we won't have time for much." She teared up and cried. "I just wanna have a baby with my boyfriend soon to be husband!" She cried and Chris hugged her. "Aviva.." She cried louder and Chris sighed. "Aviva!" "What!" "I don't like to see you sad..." He sighed. "Let's have a baby if it makes you happy." "Will you be happy too?" "Heck yeah babies are a gift." She Smiled and kissed Chris's lips. He kissed back and picked her up.

"Let's go make a baby." "Now?" "Yeah." He took her to the room and smirked. Chris tokes off his clothes except his underwear and smirked. Aviva giggled and pulled Chris to her face. "I love you." "I love you too." They kisses for a while and soon got busy.