Fluff #1 Baking Video pt.1

Your P.O.V

"Hello?" Dan's voice says on the other end of the phone.

"Hey! What are you doing today?" I ask, taking a bite of my toast.

"Mm, internet." He says, making me laugh.

"Wanna come over and film a baking video with me?" I ask him hopefully, my mouth slightly full.

"Sure! I'll be over in," he pauses, "fifteen minutes?"

"Sounds great. I'm going to get in the shower so the door will open since it's raining." I explain, finishing the toast.

"Okay. See you then." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You too, bye."

"Bye." He says and I hang up. I lightly clean my lounge and make sure the door is unlocked before grabbing an outfit before heading to the shower.

***

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear Dan's voice as I turn off the shower. I laugh loudly and grab my towel and dry my hair, lightly curling the tips. I pull my skinny jeans on along with my cropped sweater and fuzzy socks. I exit the bathroom and walk into the lounge, seeing Dan sitting on the sofa.

"Welcome home, sweetie." I joke, kissing his cheek before I jump over the back of the sofa and plop next to him.

"Holy shit. You scared me." He laughs, a deep blush on his cheeks.

"Hi." I smile widely at him, he smiles back.

"Hello. Don't scare me anymore please." He chuckles.

"Meh, we'll see." I tease, plopping my head on his lap. He pokes my side, making me squirm and giggle.

"What are we baking today?" He asks, playing with the tips of my hair.

"Mini cupcakes disguised as hamburgers!" I say happily.

"What? How are we going to do that?" Dan looks down at me with confusion on his face, his brown curls falling over his forehead.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see." I smirk, rolling off of the sofa onto my feet.

***

"Here is your apron, love." I reach behind me, the black apron in my hand.

"Why do I get the boring one?" He complains, taking it from me.

"Do you want the pink one?" I ask, turning around to show him the pastel pink.

"No, I'm just kidding." He pulls it over his head and turns around. I tie it for him and he ties mine for me.

"Thank you." I sing-song, quickly running over to the camera on the other side of the kitchen island, turning it on. Dan slides into view of the camera, nearly falling in the process. We both giggle as he steadies himself. I slide right beside him.

"Hello my lovelies! I am back with none other than Dan Howell. You've seen him on my channel before, so he's nothing new. Go subscribe to him and all of that shit." I stand on my tip toes to rest my hand on his chin dramatically.

"Hello, internet." He rests his opposite hand under my chin, smiling at the camera.

"It's currently raining in London right now, so sorry if you can hear that in the background." I say as Dan moves his hand away.

"Yeah, it sucks. But anyways, baking!" Dan yells.

"Yes. Would you tell them what we are making today, Daniel?" I look up at him, biting my lip excitedly.