All that i could say was.../chapter 7

MILEYS POV

I was silent...did he really just ask me to go to the dance with him? I didn't know what to say...

Me: "I-I don't know justin." I stuttered

Justin: "please"

He gave the most amazingly played puppy dog face ever to be seen. how could I resist that?

Me: "I...guess so."

Justin and I talked for a little while longer..and this came up

Me:" whenever you and me locked eyes in the hall...did it feel ackward to you?"

Justin: "yeah a little because I was facing the fact that I was looking at a girl that didn't like me back."

Me: "justin..."

Justin: "yeah."

Me: " I think I do like you back but I don't know how to love anymore...after what happened with Liam. he was a player like you are and he cheated. And as he left my house the last words he said were "your were always a worthless slut!" and slapped me. the main reason I try not to love.

Justin: "hey first to set you straight...i think I'm done with the player business...because if you want Me like I want you...you won't be left alone anytime soon."

Tears stung the brim of my eyes as he wiped them off. I hated remembering that memory of Liam. every time I think about it, I start tearing up. I try not to cry..because it shows weakness and I don't like feeling weak.

Justin continued to wipe my tears and the next thing I knew his lips smashed into mine....I didn't mind Infact I kissed him back. then I came to my senses and pulled away. I wasn't angry, I just came back to reality

Me: "justin...don't tell anyone about this."

Justin: "I promise...but what about the dance? We are going together. People might get suspicious.

Me: "that is when we can make sure our relationship is seen.

Justin: "what?"

Me: " look... I really like you and if were gonna be dating it's right to let the world know. so at the dance...we can confess our love."