Chptr. 7: Voice Hitched [F]

3rd person's POV

 (The next day; 7:30 am)

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook were all awake now, preparing for their first class whilst Taehyung was still on deep sleep. Jungkook knows that they all just have a single pair of school pants. They have to wash it every two days so he can't borrow his hyungs' pants. 

I can't wear my track pants like yesterday, I was even scolded by the dance teacher. Ugh, fuck that blonde shorty for stealing my pants!  

Jungkook looked over his closet, searching for something to replace his pants. As he was searching, he saw the bluish school pants which he remembered wearing on the day he woke up from being drunk. He reached for the pants and examined it. 

This is a little bit small...but this might do. 

In the end, Jungkook decided to wear the bluish pants while he was still looking for a way to retrieve his pants from Jimin.

.

Hoseok was playing with his phone whilst Taehyung was busy eating some snacks when Yoongi noticed something as they walk in the hallways.  

"Is it me...or is everybody really looking this way?" Yoongi told. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at him with a scrunched face.

"What do you mean hyung?" Taehyung asked stopping himself from eating.

"I mean, look around you, everyone's staring." They did what Yoongi told and observed the people around them who were giving them stares as they walk but would soon avert their gazes away. 

"Oh my God hyung! They were really looking at us. Am I too handsome and popular now? I don't want too much attention." Taehyung clung in Yoongi's arms making a weird face.

"How can you be popular in just a short time in this school? Besides, you're not too handsome compared to me, tsk." Hoseok blurted out making a proud face but Taehyung just slapped him on the arm. "Ow!"

"Let me rephrase it...they were all looking at you." Yoongi's gaze landed on Jungkook who was aware of the situation. But Jungkook doesn't know why they are looking at him.

He has no shame don't you think? Walking in the hallways with 'those'. Is he that proud that he stole it?

Jungkook overheard the two girls talking but as soon as he looked at them, the two looked away. A student who looks familiar walked towards Jungkook's direction. Everybody was now cooing at his sudden appearance. 

"I wanna be like him, he looks cool." Taehyung whispered in Yoongi's ear, admiring the wide shoulders of Jin. The black haired male looked furious while looking at the Jungkook. He stopped in front of the younger and looked at Jungkook from head to toe.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Jeon?" Jin folded his arms and furrowed his brows. Jungkook was just looking at him with a questioning look.

 "Follow me, now." Jungkook was so damn confused as to what he did wrong. He looked at the three but they just signaled him to follow Jin somewhere. He was walking behind Jin until they reached the office that had a 'Level 5 students' sign on the door. 

Jin went straight ahead and sat on his chair whilst looking at Jungkook's back who was closing the door. The younger stood in front of Jin's desk, his hands on his front. Jungkook was having an idea as to why he was called. He thinks it's because he was not wearing his school pants and it was against the school rules. 

"Look, I am sorry for wearing a different pair of school pants but I swear, this is all I have. My school pants were taken by that blonde head guy!" Jin leaned forward as he heard the description.