𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 ✧ 𝚓.𝚊.

⇢𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟⇠
every year, the boys and all of their families rented out a large house in the forest about five hours away from los angeles. you was sad that you had to leave your boyfriend for a few days, but it was for a good cause. you knew jack hadn't seen his family in a few months, so your sadness turned to happiness when she knew that jack would get to see his sisters again.

"hey baby," jack smiled, wrapping his arms around you. you turned around, pecking jack's lips.

"hi jack," you replied, smiling, "when are you guys leaving?"

"tomorrow morning, and actually, that's why i'm here. i wanted to ask you something," he stated, "do you want to come with us? the boys and my family are dying to meet you."

you remained silent, not really knowing what you wanted to do.

"c'mon, y/n. my sisters, especially sydnie, all really want to meet you. ever since i told them i got a girlfriend, they've been nagging me about meeting you and i really think it's time for you to meet my family," he begged with pleading eyes. he was too cute to say no to.

"fine. i'll come," you stated, and a large smile became plastered on jack's face.

he connected his lips to yours once more before saying, "thank you, thank you, thank you!" in a squealing tone. you laughed at how overdramatic he was being.

"yeah, yeah. i'm only doing this because i love you and i want to meet the boys and your family," you sighed. jack laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"oh shit, i need to tell my parents," you said, looking up at him. jack chuckled.

"i already asked them and they said you could, as long as you're safe," he told you, pressing s quick kiss to your forehead. why did you have such an amazing boyfriend?

"thank you, baby. now come help me pack! i don't fuckin' know what i'm gonna need," you said, quickly dragging him to your closet.

this is doing to be fun.

-

it was the next day and you were nervous about going with them. you had woken up not feeling particularly the best, but you didn't want to disappoint jack so you just pushed it away.

jack had come to pick you up at 7:30 that morning, since the boys wanted to get on the road as early as possible. you took a quick advil before saying bye to your parents and meeting him outside.

"hey babe," he said, smiling, when you got in the passenger's seat of the car, not forgetting to put your duffel bag in the back of his black bmw.

"hey jack," you replied unenthusiastically. you didn't have much energy and you weren't in the mood to be cheerful.

"what's wrong, y/n?" he asked, noticing you weren't in your normal happy state.

"just tired," you lied, looking out the window and leaning your head on the inside of the car door. jack knew you were lying, but he also knew you didn't like being pried with questions so he just let it go.

the rest of the ride was spent in silence. it wasn't exactly an awkward silence but it also wasn't comfortable. the air was thick and you both could feel it, but you didn't really care, seeing as your head was killing you and you were half asleep.