DeeFizzy Imagine???

Imagine: He's insecure

It's your 1 year anniversary, and Mr. Fizzy is supposed to take you out for dinner. You got all prettied up, when you heard him knocking on the door. You sprinted down stairs, and hugged him. "Hey babe.." He said looking at the ground. "Hey hot stuff. What's wrong, you look...upset." He shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, it's just...nothing." You lifted his head up and looked him in the eyes. "Please..?" He just looked into your eyes for a little longer, his bottom lip began to quiver and he broke down into your arms. "Jesus, what the hell is wrong?" You said holding him tighter. "I'm so ugly! My skin is horrible, my eyebrows are too big! Why do you even like me?" You sat him down. "I love you because you're..you! You're so real, you make me and plenty of others feel great about ourselves. You're funny and random as shit! I also think you're pretty damn hot. I-" He cut you off with a kiss. When you both pulled away he smiled and said. "That's all I needed to hear." He hugged you again, and wiped his tears. "Now, lets go get some grub!" You smiled, knowing you made him feel better about himself that day.

***************

Well, someone REALLY wanted a youtuber imagine, so if you inbox me and you want a youtuber one, I will make one. LIMITED TIME ONLY SO HURRY!!!!

-RockinEmoKid