Wh-Who are you?

Hey guys, sorry for not updating like I said I would anytime sooner ^^; I've been trying to find more inspiration to make this book. Maybe if this gets high ratings, I'll make a one shot book either for South Park, voltron, or any other fandoms ;v; who knows maybe camp camp.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!!
_____________________________________

Kenny's Pov.

          My Name is Mysterion. I am what this town needs; a symbol of peace. Of course no one knows my real identity; also known as 'Kenny McCormick'. There wasn't really that much danger in the oh so quiet little mountain town, but I always roam the streets to make sure everything is at ease. I was currently on parole when I noticed a little peak of light shining through a window. Me being curious; I sneak up to the window to see my redheaded crush at his desk. I see him concentrating on what looks like to be home work? I slowly and quietly opened the window sliding into the room still quiet; I sit on his bed and look at him. "....Hey Kyle."

Kyles Pov.

      "....Hey Kyle." said a strange voice. I looked over to see a strange man with a superhero uniform and an 'M' on his chest/stomach. I jumped out of my chair and onto the floor shaking, then only to realize its the same person that's always on the news. The symbol of peace: Mysterion. I looked to see him not on the bed anymore, but right in front of me holding his hand out. I nervously but strongly took his hand as he lifts me back onto my feet. "Sorry, I was bored and then I saw you were up..." he nervously said sweat dropping.

Kenny's Pov.

    I swear I am so nervous. Palms are sweaty making me feel like passing out. Kyle looked at me confusingly. I then seen his lip curl up into a genuine smile replaying back to my apology; "Its okay.. but why me? Why not anyone else?" I looked at him longingly as my lip curves up to a smile. "Because I'm your guardian angel"

....

....

....

....

...

"Who are you behind that mask, Mysterion?"

....

....

....

....

....

"You Will Know soon. but for now; You will never know, Brovflovski"

....

....

....

....

....

Kyles Pov.

         Just like that; He disappeared into the night sky....

Hey so sorry this is a bit short ^^;

I will try to update as much as I can! ;-:

words: 406