Unexpected Surprises

I cant really say "I hope you like the story so far" because I haven't done much XD but I do hope to write more ;v; also I will add some surprise ships into this book. They will be in this chapter :V Soon ill make a new book and so, comment what other storied I should do (I'm listing so then you can vote.)

1.) South park x reader oneshots

2.) Southpark canon character shots (like kyle x Kenny)

3.) Stan x Kyle

4.) Creek

5.) Token x clyde

Please comment on what you think I should do next :3 also if you want to listen to the next slide on top where the pic is. I don't know if you want to read it with the story but you know, y'all can do whatever you want :3

NOW ONTO THE STORY :D

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

      ???'s pov

'Kahl oh Kahl. You don't know how much I want you right now. You hate me yes, but I am quite opposite. soon you will be mine and I will make sure of that.' I smirk deviously as I look out the window. 'Kinny... my competition. I know you'll choose him. I wont let that happe-' "Poopsikins! its time for school!" I sigh. "moommm I was thinking about something in my mind to get kahl to like meee." there was silence. "...oh okay dear but get ready or you'll miss the bus!" Groaning, I go to get ready. 'Just you wait kahl.'

/\/\/lets check in on kyle shall we?\/\/\

Kyle's pov

I open my eyes to hear a loud sound. It was all a blur... and drowned out... soon I fully wake to hear it screaming in my ear. I quickly shut it off and grabbed some stuff to head into the shower. A few moments later, I get out and put on my every day wear. A shirt, jeans, socks, my hat and my coat. Of course my foot wear but that is when I'm done with my breakfast. I walk passed my brother, Ike who is smiling brightly today. 'hmm what made him so happy?' I thought to myself. I shrugged it off already knowing that he'll tell me sooner or later. As soon as I am done getting stuff together and getting myself ready, I head downstairs to see my whole family eating. I go into the kitchen and grab and apple. My mom looks at me and smiles, "morning bubbie, how was sleep?" I looked at her tiredly "it was okay.. I stayed up to get my homework done." I seen my dad look up from his papers, do you want some coffee to help you through the day?" remembering what happened at tweeks, I gave out a cringy face. I guess he got the memo and chuckles lightly "I'm guessing that's a no?" I nod and look at the time. "I gotta go." I get up putting on my shoes, grabbing my stuff and giving my family goodbye hugs and kisses. I then run outside to the bus stop to see Stan, fatass who is actually smiling for some reason, and my one and only crush.. Kenny McCormick. I soon caught up to them and stood in silence hearing them. Fatass is not arguing with me?? But he's looking at me funny. Weird. I look at Kenny and start to feel my cheeks getting warm. Good thing it was cold. now he's looking at me and taking off his parka 'What the hell is he doing??!! He can freeze and die for Christ sake!!!' I get out of my trance to feel something warm. It was his parka... I looked up at him to see him shirtless, from the corner of my eye I see Stan chuckling staring. More blood rushed to my cheeks and I did the most awkward thing. I hugged Kenny and hid in his chest trying to keep him warm. I felt him stop breathing for a minute then regaining air back. I guess he was shocked about my sudden action. I swear from the corner of my eye, I saw Cartman glaring. Stan then suddenly spoke while I stayed by Kenny's side keeping him and myself warm. I should steal his parka often, this is pretty fucking comfortable. "So I heard there is gonna be a new student here." I looked him in shocked "really??" I asked curiously. He nodded looking curious himself. Soon the bus rolls up and Kenny decides to pick me up bridal style. Everyone on that bus were looking at me and Kenny the whole bus ride.

/\/\/\/\/\/\Time skip brought to you by chefs chocolate salty balls\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Still Kyle's pov.

I fell asleep in class. There goes my perfect record. When I heard the lunch bell I woke up a bit still tired. I saw Kenny coming over to me with a copy of notes for me. I then feel like I'm being lifted up and put on some ones back. Kenny's back. This guy is a heated blanket. I open my eyes slightly to see people staring in awe except for fatass, who seems to keep the same glare from this morning. Once we got to the lunch room, everyone was still staring while here I am dying on the inside. I tiredly get out my lunch, giving Kenny some brownies my mom made. He thanked me and ate some. I gave Stan and Craig some too and they also thanked me. we were all talking and I kept staring at Cartman.. He kept looking at me making me sorta uncomfortable. Tweek and a new girl who was named Jasmine soon sat down next to Craig and Stan. I then continued to look at Cartman and he is still looking at me. I tugged on Kenny's parka making him looking at me then at Cartman. Soon I feel a strong pair of arms around met then pulled into some ones chest. I looked up at Kenny to see his eyes turn from soft and curious, to protective and anger. But not to me, to Cartman. well the anger part.

Finally Kenny's pov

as soon as Kyle tugged on my parka sleeve, I looked at him with confusion. But in his eyes, I saw he was uncomfortable. I then looked at Cartman to see him glaring at ME. 'what did I do??' I then saw Kyle still uncomfortable. So I did what my instincts told me to. I wrapped him up in my arms and glared at Cartman back. He knew what I was doing and he was glaring more. I know Kyle is staring at me. By this time everyone stopped their conversation and stared at Cartman, Kyle and I. Soon we all heard the bell ring and we got up to our next class. Kyle was walking next to me since we both have the same class together. Seeing Bebe and Wendy holding hands, looking at Jasmine and Stan talking then of course Stan barfs but she didn't really mind. Surprising. I was so tempted to hold Kyles hand. But he beat me to it and actually did.. my cheeks feel warm and for once I smiled. He knew what I wanted to do. I feel like him and I were meant to be.

Hello again!! ^^ If you read this chapter yay!! I hoped you like it. I made it so cliché and I made Kyle a sissy but its adorable >:0 I love to see Kenny or Stan getting protective and yea ;v; making Kyle the damsel in distress- please don't hate me ;-;

welp as much as I love to chit chat and stay, I actually have to go to bed because I'm tired TvT so night yall and peace until next chapter which won't be for a minute-