Two Worlds, One Soul ( Black Butler fanfic)

--- Mirai's POV---

" ELLIE GET IN HERE!" Rinny yelled through her house. Of course I couldn't hear it because I was to busy watching Black Butler, the most epic anime there could be other than HunterXHunter.

" Uh...no?! Why? I'm busy..." I slightly heard Ellie yell back.

" I have and Of Mice&Men album and coffee!" Rinny bribed.

" COMING!!!!" Ellie yelled.

Of course, she had to come through the room I was in and tripped over my foot, smashing my face into my phone, right onto Ciel Phantomhive's cross dressing scene. Rinny came in and tripped onto both of us and suddenly put a great impact on my phone that it cracked from the weight.

" Gosh darnit guys! This was new..." I whined.

" oh well, it's not that big..." Rinny sighed.

I just turned it off, still having it on the episode, and stuffed it into my pocket.

---- THE NEXT DAY----

" I can't take it!" I screamed as I ran into Rinny's bathroom. I was spending the weekend with her and her half-sister, Ellie, and they warned me people here were jerks, and they were right. I was confused and lost enough already in my life. Now some kid just made it worse.

" Mirai?" Rinny and Ellie said in unison trying to comfort me as I slipped down to the tile floor.

I looked at the scar on my the back of my hand that came from when I tried to hurt myself. I didn't want to cut, worried about what people would say, so I just decided to make it look like a natural injury. Now I can just feel the confusing pain all over again.

Lies.

I slumped onto my butt, causing my phone to turn on the episode of Black Butler I was watching yesterday. It suddenly started glitching out when one of my tears fell on the crack on the screen. I touched it to put it away, when my finger started glowing and I jumped back, only being dragged into the crack on my phone. I was scared and Rinny and Ellie tried to grab me, but soon enough we were all being sucked in and everything went dark as my head swirled.