Chapter 23

Edited:
It's our first day back at school. Not our school, though. Coasline Academy, were rules be damned and be butches be rulers.

First day and I'm with the gang, waiting outside the gate for fellow Stardomers.

You got to have a better name for the group, my subconscious reminded me.

I kinda like it because it sound dope but at the same time, it sounds nerdy.

No shit, sherlock! my subconscious groaned

As time passed, the crowd was getting bigger and bigger. But one thing was not alright. The noise, their noise, our noise-turned into silence as we all walked down the marble grounds of Coastline.

We entered the building and many CA students were already giving us disgusted looks. Murmurs and whispers everywhere.

"I can't believe the principal actually agreed on this!"

"What was he thinking?!"

"Causing trouble again!"

I ignored the remarks of our new follow 'classmates' as we made our way through the gigantic hall.

"Bunch of dickheads!"

I turned to see who insulted us. And as soon as I was about to confront him, Cha held my hand and tightened her grip,

"Birds of the same feather flock together!" he shouted.

I could feel Cha's hand loosening so I tightened my grip to calm her down.

"We will get through this." I whispered to her. "Together,"

"I hope so," she said, returning her eyes to the way.

We all went silent but none of us were ashamed nor nervous. We held our ground until a set of students blocked our path.

"Welcome to Coastline!" a girl said while making a plastic smile.

"The principal Rogers sent us to guide you through the basics of Coastline, " another guy with glasses said "But you must cooperate with us"

"How so?" Cha said, raising her brow.

"We need you to split in groups of accomadate the student's needs." the girl with glasses in the front and middle said " so can you please count 1-5 to-"

"Who says we'll follow you rules? We make our own group" I cut her off.

"Alright, whatever you need to do to move your asses away from my sight!" a small girl declared.

"Jenifer!" the man in glasses scolded her, and returned his attention to us. " I'm so sorry for our student council secretary, she gets..... rather annoyed at unpleasant sceneries,"

"Did he just called us 'unpleasant sceneries?" Bella angrily questioned "You son of Bitc- Lemme a'em! Lemme go, Matt! I'll show them unpleasant!" at this point, Matt was already carrying Bella to the back of the crowd.

"Alright! Danielle handle the first group," I demanded

"Aye, aye captain!" and he lead the athletes away.

"Johnny, handle the nerds for me, will ya?" I shouted

'Why can't I handle all the sexy babes?" he complained

"Hiro, Aaron, you guys handle the other students in the first and second years!" I said while patting his shoulders,

Instead of saying a comeback like the way he usually does, he lead the group to one of what seems to be a student council member.

"We'll handle the third and fourth years!" Cha announced,

The remaining complained and whined because they said they can handle themeselves.

"And if they pick up some lame excuse to expel you, it won't be my fault that they'll kick your asses without our consent." Chariza said with a straight face, "The rest who needs anger management can follow us, the ones who think they'll survive by behaving, you can go die in that corner,"

We were all set and we were all toured around the campus. We received the normal stuffs, pencils, uniforms, lockers, and classrooms. And not so normal stuff, like chewed up pencils, stinky hand-me-downs, lockers with dead roach stench, and classroom with the most bitchiest of bitchiest students.

****

We went to our classrooms and found ut that only half and half of the students will share the same room.

We entered silently and when we were all setlled, then suddenly red paint suddenly poured from the roof!

No one was complaining, they were all quiet and looking at Cha who was trying to get rid of the cloth covering the blackboard.

Welcome to your Bloody New High School, Stardomers!
We hoped you like it here!

It was written with red paint as well. And as soon as we recovered, there was a flash of light coming from the door.

"Surprised, Bitches?" the 'secretary' asked, grinning.

"Thanky You for your hospitable welcoming, but I assure you this. We are not stupid to walk into a closet of traps," Cha said, grinning back.

Cha took out her cellphone and dialled a number,

"Now, Bella!"

And as if on cue, and I'm pretty sure it was, a gush of blue paint rained just outside the door where the Coastline Students are.

"Oh well, karma is a bitch!" Cha said while grinning.

"You devil-bi-" Jennifer almost said if her mouth wasn't covered by a fellow schoolmate wearing a jersey for soccer.

"Sssssh!" he hissed.

And they all went inside because the teacher scolded them for being late. We didn't even get to be scolded because of the mess of a classroom she's teaching in.

The Bloody Welcoming Party has just begun!