Brent

It's been a week and Niall has been a little shit for that week he hasn't said anything to us but he will just sit there and stare. OHH and I found out i have all my classes with Niall but one which is math and 2 classes with Macy, and I have chemistry and world history with Brent. Brent's plane landed an hour ago at 4 so he's gonna be able to make all of his classes today.

Macy was head over heels for this boy and when she found out him and his friends did this thing called 'vine videos' she's watch all of them. but Macy was a little bummed when she found out that for Brent's first day I was going to sit with him and not with her.

I was getting ready for school I was wearing a maroon shirt that looked like a football Jesu with an A on the front tan shorts and my maroon vans and while I was straightening my hair my phone began to buzz signaling that I got a text. It was an unknown number.

8954742744

'So what you doin In London Rivera'

There's only one person that calls me that but it can't be I didn't give him my number

I texted back

'Who's this'

They responded quickly

'Who d u thnk '

'Horan'

'Rivera u r one smart cookie'

'How'd you get my number'

'Dose it mater'

'Ya it does'

He is so annoying the way he doesn't use correct words just phrases.

He didn't text back.

As we were walking to class Macy was talking Brent's ear off and all the girls kept sending him flirty smiles I was about throw up.

As we were walking someone grabbed my hand and lead me away from them to I look up and see a smiling Janie perrie and El there all shouting questions at me I raised my hand and said "one at a time" El smiled "who's that"

"who's who"

"That boy"

Perry gasped and squealed "omg is that your boyfriend" I imedenetly knew they were talking about Brent and started laughing they all looked at me confused in between laughs I managed to say "no" laugh I stopped laughing because then I imagined Brent as my boyfriend ewww "he's my brother" Janie squealed "so he's available"

"So" they all said at the same time "yes he is as well as I'm aware"

Brent and Macy walked over and Brent stuck both his fingers in my side I think it's called tazzed me or something like that and I squealed "whats up" he asked all the girls had there mouths open

"They want your dick" I said under my breath

"What!" I looked up at Brent "nothing"

"Sure" the bell rang and the girls shook there heads and told me we were going to

Meet up at lunch.

In class Niall just kept shooting daggers at Brent

Brent Leaned close to me and whispered "whats his problem" I just shrugged and then the teacher walked in and looked at Brent.

"You must be the new student"

Brent shook his head and the teacher motioned for him to stand up and tell the class who he is all the girls were looking at Him smiling and twisting there hair around there fingers.

He began "um I'm Brent Rivera and I'm from uh America" Niall's eyes widened I almost laughed but managed to keep it in.

Some one raised there hand I think her name was rosy and just by looking at her you could tell she was a slut. the teacher pointed to her and she pushed her chest out to make her boobs look bigger and she smiled at Brent and bite her lip

"so your her brother" she emphasized on the word her and pointed to me

"ya I'm Stephanie's brother"

he emphasized on my name. She Smiled and said "sorry I just didn't know her name" he smiled at her and nodded his head. and bent down to whisper "she's hot" to me I whispered back "she's a slut" he shrugged "still"

Class finally ended and Niall made his way over to me and Brent and shook Brent's hand "hey I'm Niall me and your sister go way back" Brent gave him a discussed look "ya I know"

At lunch time I heard all of Niall's table laughing and whole whistling I looked up to see that they were all already looking at me. "what happened" El said I shrugged and heard Niall yell " so steph how was last night I made you so sore didn't i"

I looked at him and I felt Brent and Macy burning holes in the side of my head i yelled back and at this time I know about 4 teachers heard "I wouldn't know I was in my bed and I can't see into your dreams" I heard 'ohhs' and 'oh man's' I just smiled right back at him and the whole cafe was laughing and then the intercom came on "Stephanie Rivera and Niall Horan principles office now" I was pissed.