High School life with the Wiggles: Series 1, Episode 1: Prom Night ??

Oh introducing prom students took FOREVER, ever since we had 275 students in year 7! I think Liam fell asleep on his chair, loner 😂 *crickets*
When our principal was ready to conclude the year 7 students, he had to say the year 8 blindfolded guests too.

Liam: "UGHhHhHHhHhh" *falls asleep on rory*

Rory left the chair slowly "fuck this shit I'm out" Rory whispered

Liam slept on a chair Rory had his ass on. 😏
But srsly Liam ur a loner 😂 go mate with ya guitars Murray!
Liam slowly drifted and hugged his chair like there was no tomorrow, but thought it was his long awaited prom date.

We all sat there in boredom, we wanted to start mingling and dancing already!

Emmalee saw her spaghetti boi and said omg yes! Those strands of hair are hot and saucey 🤤 She stared at his shiny, black tuxedo that was worn with rose embellishments on it! His hair was highly slicked back like shrek licked it! Emmalee drooled in many ways!

Jasmine: "Emmalee did you piss yourself?"

Emmalee saw all the drool "OH SHhhIIiiitTTttTtttt t t t t.!" It was all over her beautiful $200 prom dress.
Emmalee: "THIS SHIT COST MORE THAN YO RENT AND NOW IT'S WET😭😂"

Jasmine: "At least it's drool, but don't drool out more sauce for your spaghetti ;)"

Emmalee: *Slaps face* "JASMINE SHUT UP" she silently said in a playful but sudden approach.

Our eyes swirled around in the sight of seeing Emma's prom gown, she legit looked like a qween!
Emma's prom dress was stunning. She had Gold roses sewn on the top part of her dress, and some 24 Carat gold on her waist gradually approaching a poofy gown with tons of layers... not as much as shreks onions 😂 IT WAS WAY MORE LIKE A CABBAGE! And that had gold glitter on it's ends! Emma had her hair done in fancy curls, with a gold rose on her head. The necklace was a locket, on the outside it said Emma's lover, the heart had a arrow. Inside I know what was in there...

"Rory with them kissing"

Her makeup was on fleek, as well as her contour, it shined!
Her shoes weren't over the top to make the look to intricate, it was just some rose gold slip ons!
She looked like a luminous glowing sun! ™

Emmalee and Jasmine tried to listen in on Rory and Emma's convo

Rory: "Emma you look like the sunshine to my moon tonight ;)"™

Emmalee and Jasmine then thought that was legit the cheesiest pick up line ever. But good on you Rory!

Emma blushed tightly and smiled at him back sweetly, they drifted their hands together

Rory's look legit looked like the moon too... it wasn't even intended! He wore a black tuxedo with navy slanted striped on this pocket lines, his outfit looked like a prince, the sides of his shoulders had gold sparkles, like stars! He did his hair in a whip too, so slick! He put deodorant on that smelt like Ariana Grande's moonlight...

It clicked in for Emmalee and Jasmine
Jasmine: "OMG RORY STOLE MY SCENT! 😒 BUT OML HE'S TRYNA ATTRACT WITH ARIANA PERFUME 😂 RORY IS ACTUALLY SMART FOR ONCE"
Emmalee: "OML, but seriously that's so ironic 😂"

Emma put on a scent that smelt like one direction! It was pretty but the band is so ded! AT LEAST THE WIGGLES ARE STAYIN' ALIVEEE.

Jasmine thought i prom dress was an absolute no no, it was hand stitched by myself and with some help of a cheap prom dress...

It had crystal linings across my chest, all in Rainbow colours, it was kinda luminous, holographic and iridescent. The jewels gradually formed into my sleeves, they were on see through pastel pink sleeves with the iridescent jewels! It made a triangular skit at the end of my hands, my makeup look was natural, I didn't wear any foundation or mascara because Jasmine hates makeup 😂 her gown was poofy on both sides, showing the front of my legs, similar to Emma's. It was in pastel blue pink and turquoise, a mix of ombré effects. Jasmine wore a pearl necklace and her hair was up in a one plaited- high ponytail, she had extensions. Of course she was Impersonating Ariana grande no surprise 😂 her earrings were rose quartz. ™

Emmalee wore something too, it was also very stunning!
She wore a blue butterfly hair accessory touched with crystals. Her dress was like a supermodel! It was slick and dainty. She put body glitter all over her neck and her arms. Her makeup was natural with a hint of baby blue eye shadow and sliver tainted lipstick. The dress was cut to show one part of her leg, only but thigh length, it had beautiful silver glitter scattered across her dress. ™

Jorja who was also sitting next to me wouldn't shut up about Lachie's "hot" outfit!

It showed off his abs
Jorja found it attractive!

She wouldn't stop awkwardly looking at them! Her eyes widened like she wanted to eat them!

Finally all the announcing ended!

😅😅😅😅

Jorja got up and out of her chair,
Jorja: "YO LET'S DO THIS THING"

Lachie approached Jorja and said softly
Lachie: "Hey can we meet outside"

Jorja: "Yeah sure"

They went outside in the school courtyard, the moon was shining more than ever, and the stars had a balancing gleam!

Lachie: "How pretty are the stars?"

Jorja: "Really shiny but so elegant"

Lachie: "Are you sure it's not as elegant as you look tonight?"

Jorja gasped in happiness
"LACHIE..."

"I.."
"UM..."

Lachie: "What's not to like" he smirked

Jorja: "I swear to god If Jazzy appeared..." 😂😂😂

Lachie and Jorja went out on the School oval and sat on the luscious green grass, they went stargazing together.

Meanwhile in the gym:

Liam, Emmalee and Rory were debating on who's gonna be the DJ

Ally: "I swear to god if Rory is DJ I'm gonna kill myself 😂😂😂"

So we did a vote on who's DJ

Liam got 66 votes
Emmalee got 144 votes
Rory gained 75 votes

(If ya add up it equals 275 students HEHEHEHEHEH maths)

Emmalee was DJ and she played and slayed that long song list.

Rory and Emma saw each other and held hands. They gazed at each other in attraction!

Emmalee played the perfect song at the perfect moment

Emma and rory were going to share a tender kiss

*Music*: "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, I WANTCHU IN MY ROOM, WE'LL SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER!"

Emma and rory: "OH SHIT" 😂

Rory: "Emma let's take this out on the School oval"

Emma and Rory were greeted my Lachie and Jorja making out in the middle of the oval...