PART 9

Part 9-

Late Night

Deep Forest

Princess Diya's head is shown resting on King Ratan's shoulder...King Ratan is shown caressing Princess Diya's face lovingly...

******

BG: "Unknown to them, their "LOVELY" moment is witnessed by Queen Anusuya and Prince Abhisekh..."

Abhisekh: Saw Maharani?...

Anusuya: Yes!...First I thought...Anyways I can't let my position to be given to anyone else...If that happened then my power and position will be divided and maybe the servants don't obey me like before...No I can't risk that...

Abhisekh: Yes Maharani you are right...But I still can't believe that Maharaj is not even bothered about his people and romancing that Princess...

Anusuya: I don't care about all this Prince...I mean Maharaj can do whatever or go wherever he wants to...I am not concerned about it...But as I told you, you found him...I just want my power and money to be with me only...

Abhisekh: Yes Maharani, I am with you only...

Anusuya: I don't know what you will do Prince, but I want...You will make that happen soon...I don't want anymore trouble's...

Abhisekh: You don't worry Maharani, I will do exactly that...

Anusuya: Yes!...

Abhisekh(In his mind): This is exactly what I had expected is happening...I don't need to do anything now...