Chapter 7.

A/N: Hey guys, wow i said this would be up two weeks agi on my 18th but well to be perfectly honest i got the worse case of writers block on the last section of the chapter. I'm so sorry but i wrote an extra long chapter for you all. The dedication for this chapter which is the first non published chapter goes to @thegirlwhowasonfire because well she is a very close wattpad friend of mine and she was our first fan! Kristen and I love votes and we would love some comments :) xx Ash

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYN’s POV

It has been two weeks since I admitted to liking Taylor and since then our texts and meetings have become more frequent. She is still yet to meet the lads, I’m selfishly keeping her to myself for as long as I can. We hung out yesterday for afternoon tea after she finished Uni for the day. The only down side is that Paul mentioned today our free time is coming to a very abrupt end. Tomorrow we are leaving for a two week promotional tour of the US. The time zone trouble is going to make it hard to talk to Tay, there has to be something I can do to show her I’m thinking about her.

I decided to head down to the shopping centre to pick up a new snapback and a few shirts before we leave. I was wandering aimlessly up the main part of the uncrowded complex looking blankly at the storefronts when the glint of a silver bracelet caught my eye from the shop window. I walked into the shop and approached the young, pretty assistant.

“Um, excuse me miss, may I see that silver link bracelet in the window, please?” I asked.

“Sure” she says as she turns and unlocks the cabinet producing the bracelet. “It’s an empty charm bracelet.

Perfect, I thought as an idea sprung to my mind. “Do you have charms here?” I asked as a plan formed in my mind.

“Yeah we do, love” she mused with a smile and took me over to a glass case filled with heaps of different charms.

Looking through the clear glass I could make out the shapes of butterflies, animal charms, flowers and many other things. I smiled as I noticed a music note and a microphone charm.

“How many charms will that bracelet hold?” I inquired.

“I’d guess about 20 give or take” she said still smiling brightly “how about we find you some charms for it”.

The shop assistant helped me pick out 14 charms for the bracelet and they all sat on the bench in a neat line. 14 charms, one for every day that I was gone. I just hoped that this idea would work.

“Would you like the charms attached, Zayn?” the assistant asked breaking me out of my thoughts while she was placing the bracelet into a gift box.

“No, thanks but can you put them in like, erm…. A coin bag or something?” I looked at her confused face and quickly added “sorry, that probably sounds weird but I’m giving her the bracelet before she gets the charms one by one”.

“Sounds adorable, I hope she likes it” she said as she put the charms in a plastic coin bag.

“Me too” I agreed as I paid for the bracelet and the charms. The shop assistant put the gift box in a small gift bag and sealed it with a blue ribbon tided in a bow. The blue seemed familiar to me. I thought for a minute and recalled I just bought a charm with a small crystal bead that colour because it was the colour of Taylor’s shirt and eyes on the day we first met. I pulled out my phone eager to see, as always. I was getting more nervous about telling her I had to leave so abruptly for two weeks but was hoping that presenting her with a mysterious blank bracelet before I left would help to soften the blow.