Chapter 8😁

"What the fuck?", i whispered to myself. Who would send this to me...and more importantly, why? I started stressing as if i was about to do an exam i didn't study for. Was it a warning? Was it a threat? Did someone know about Sean and i? All these questions started to bombard my mind. I didn't know what to do. I then started thinking about Sean and if i should tell him. Of course i should tell him! It's his wife!

I called Sean but i kept getting his voicemail. Sigh. I just had to wait until the next day. Tomorrow was Sunday so the office would be closed. 

Sunday morning came and i woke up with dark circles under my eyes. DARK CIRCLES! It was awful. The stress was starting to show. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and then went for a morning run. Working out is a stress reliever for me. While i was running, i took the time to think about what was happening. I tried figuring out who could've sent me that photo. And then it hit me! Right in the head...a ball two little girls were playing with in the park.

"Sorry mister!", one of them shouted.
"It's fine. Was an accident", i replied.
I picked up the ball and threw it back to them and continued running.

Suddenly, i felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from Sean saying that i should meet him at the office in thirty minutes. I immediately went back to my house to change and went directly to the office.

When i got there, Sean wasn't there as yet. It was kind of strange because I'm so used to him being on time. It was now passed thirty minutes going to forty. Sean was nowhere to be found. After an hour passed, there he was driving into the parking lot. There was something different about his car.

"Hey, sorry I'm late"
"What happened?", i asked.
"Something happened to my car"
"Yeah something looks different"
"It's one of the wheels. It got fucked up"
"How?", i asked.
"I don't know. I was driving out of my garage and when i reached at my gate, one of the back wheels started acting funny. So i came out the car and checked, and i realized the wheel was punctured. The rims were bent as well"
"That's strange", i commented.
"Yeah i don't even know how the hell that happened because it was totally fine when i parked it yesterday"
"Well okay, that explains why you're late, but why did you want to meet at the office?"
"Something happened", he said.
"What?", i asked.
"We should go inside"

He opened the office door and we went inside to talk.
"I got a message from an unknown number last night", Sean told me.
"Wait, what?", i said with a surprised tone.
"Yeah. It was a picture of my wife"
"Wait wait wait, i got the same message yesterday too"
"What?!", Sean shouted.
"Yeah. I don't know what's going on. I tried calling you yesterday but you wouldn't answer"
"Oh sorry about that. I turned my phone off right after i got the message. I needed to think and it was too much of a distraction"
"I understand", i said. "So what do you think this means?"
"Someone knows", Sean implied.

"How is that even possible? We were so careful", i stated.
"I don't know, but that's the only possible explanation that i can think of right now"
"This can not be happening!", i exclaimed.
"I think we need to take a break for a little while and just lay low", he suggested.
"But--"
"It's just for a little while", he clarified.
"Sigh. Okay. I guess its for the best"
"Yeah. We just need to wait until everything boils down. Hey Daniel?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
Right there at that moment, i knew i was going to miss him.
"Aww. I love you too sir"

Hearing those three words from him made me feel like i was covered and protected. Nothing else mattered. He said it so passionate, and his face said it also. He really did loved me...and i loved him.

We then closed up the office and headed out. He told me that he would drop me home, but in the back of my head, i knew i didn't want to go home.
"Can i just feel you one last time before?...you know", i asked.
"Haha. You are so adorable. You know that right?
"I know", i replied, smiling while batting my eyelashes at him.
He laughed and said okay. We then drove to his house.

"I want you naked", Sean said to me as we entered his house.
"Yes sir", i responded.
I quickly went to the bedroom and took all my clothes off. I kneeled at the bed and waited patiently. Sean then came in completely naked showing off his shredded body. His abs looked delicious, and don't get me started on his shoulders and arms. He was ripped💪.

"Tell me you want me", he commanded.
"I want you"
"I'm not convinced", he replied.
"Please sir", i begged. "Please...fuck me"
I then felt his fingers inside me. In and out he kept going as he kissed me deeply. His breath was minty fresh. I love the taste of mint.

He lifted me up and lay me down flat on my stomach. I suddenly felt his dick thrusting inside of me. Oh my God. This position was new to me. He kneeled in a seated position right below my butt. He held my hand while he worked his way in and out of me. I couldn't move. I moaned as i felt my body erupting with pleasure.

He turned me over and started filling my face with kisses. I don't know what came over me but i pushed him off and took control. I pushed him on his back and quickly got on top of him. I slowly placed his dick inside of me and sat as he moaned. There i was, riding my man's cock. It felt so good. "Ohhh...don't stop", he moaned.

I was so turned on by his raspy voice moaning in pleasure to me.
"Baby?", i called him.
"Yeah?", he answered.
"When am i going to use my reward?"
"Haha...you're really curious about how it works aren't you?"
"Yeah. I'm in the mood right now. Can you teach me Mr. Johnson?", i asked with a smirk on my face.

He smiled and got up. "We're not gonna use that as yet babe"
"Why?", i asked.
"I have a special time that we should use it", he said.
"Oh ok"

Suddenly, my phone made a noise, and so did Sean's. We both looked at the phones from across the room and then looked at each other. There was an awkward silence right before i asked, "You don't think..😦?" Sean rushed to the table our phones were on. I followed behind. We both looked at our phones simultaneously and realized we got a text from the same number. It was also the same message. A picture of my father.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY :)
I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO U GUYS FOR MAKING MY BOOK DEBUTED ON OVER 5 RANKING LISTS! ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR ME. KEEP READING AND VOTING. IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED