4. MDMA

If she was going to keep the lifestyle she had, she had to step it up. Tonight's one of her biggest shows. Twenty thousand already paid in advance. She didn't see herself as a stripper or an exotic dancer. No, she just helped billionaires live out their fantasies, one night at a time.

Zada was nervous tonight, she needed to sell it and she wasn't sure she could do that. Not while she was sober anyways. She put the finishing touches on her all black look. She wore an all black leather body suit with no sleeves & fish nets with silver jewelry. Her favorite part of the outfit was the leather whip, that's how she was going to get as much money as possible. The whole club was rented out for her and only the 30 billionaires were allowed in. 

Selling sex was easy, it was making it believable that was difficult. These men needed to feel it, and to do that she had to feel it. She popped some Ecstasy and washed it down with Hennessy, her favorite. Soon it was time for her show and she felt nothing but pure joy and energy. Everything was beautiful. She looked at herself in the mirror and remembered who she had to become. A goddess of sex and pleasure, and that's exactly how she felt. The mirror made her look beautiful, she felt sexy, she felt unstoppable. 

The announcer was on the stage ready to introduce her. She giggled as he said her name for tonight. "Kamasutra." She walked out on the stage and smiled. Everything felt amazing, she could feel the music in her spine it made her tingle when she climbed up the pole. Felt like she could do it forever.

James watched her and watched everybody else watch her. He could tell she was different tonight, like she loved what she was doing, like she was really was Kamasutra and not Zada. The men loved what she was doing too. James has a love-hate relationship with what she does. When she's up there she's tantalizing, like she's dancing just for him. But, he didn't believe that all those men deserved to look at her like that, or even be in the same room with her. She was special. 

He felt a chill at the top of his spine as she flipped off the pole, a move he had never seen before. It looked like she almost broke her neck. She was smiling, she had energy. He loved it. That love turned into fury in the blink of eye. He saw Zada strut into the crowd and dance on a man individually. The way the man touched all over her made James want to murder him, and murder her. Her face showed pure enjoyment and seduction. 

Then she moved on to another man, who shoved a roll of cash right between her boobs. She licked her whip and swung across the man's chest and laughed. "What the fuck has gotten into her today?" James said. His breathing intensified as he watched her dance on the whole front row. 

He couldn't take it, so he stormed out before he felt like he was going to actually kill someone. He got in his car and sped of sobbing. The pain was almost too unbearable, he felt like crashing his car on purpose. Or driving it off of a bridge. Either way, he didn't want to live without her. Her face haunts him every time he closes his eyes. At this point, he needs her.

James pulled up at home and began knocking over everything in foyer. He threw pictures at the wall and screamed at the ceiling. "Jamie?" He heard a small, frail voice say. He turned around with rage, but it dissipated in a second when he saw his Italian grandmother standing there. "Nonna!" He said, surprised at the surprise visit. Then he looked at his surroundings and what he had done. Embarrassment washed over him like a wave.

"What's wrong? Why are you doing this?" She asked him with worry in her face. He walked up to her and hugged tightly. His grandmother led him to the kitchen where she had cooked authentic Italian food, gnocchi and sausage, his absolute favorite. They talked over dinner, even though it was midnight.

"I've just been having trouble these past couple of months. I don't know what to do." He said to her. He couldn't even look her in the eye because he knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew deep in his soul that none of this right and it is definitely illegal. But, his money could buy his freedom if he ever got caught. Still though, he just couldn't help himself. The twinge in his heart he's had since he met her has turned into heartache because he can't have her.

"Woman troubles?" His grandmother asked, he nodded. "Well, who is she? She must be special if she has you acting like this." She said. "She's more than special. She's spectacular, phenomenal, wonderful, beautiful." He said smiling hard. 

"You sound like you love her. Well, whoever or wherever she is. Go get her, don't let her get away. The best ones are the hardest to get." She kissed him on the forehead and went upstairs. 

That was all the assurance he needed & his brain went to work.