6. Art

Zada stood at the front door. She had on a long nude trench coat with lingerie underneath. Since she recognized where she was, she was nervous. She's not used to seeing the same people twice. It made her even more nervous that he wasn't even a client the first time, but he pays well. She smoked a blunt in her car on her way there, and another one while in the driveway. If she still needed a push, she had a few more drugs in her bag. And a gun. She kept her hand on her gun while she waited for him to open the door.

James on the other side of the door, pacing in the foyer. His heart raced even faster when she rung the doorbell again. Every time he touched the doorknob, he panicked even more and backed away.

Zada could his see his shadow moving back and forth through the stained glass. His nervousness, made her nervous. "You got cold feet babe?" Zada said before she knew it. The weed was settling in nicely. 

James finally opened the door, slowly. Zada smiled at him and walked in. "Nothing's changed." Zada dropped her trench coat and kept her bag on her shoulder. James couldn't move. She doesn't seem real to him. 

"Everything okay?" She asked him. James was stiff and quiet. "You want a drink? I need one too." He offered. "You got any rum?" He nodded and went to the liquor cabinet. Even the possibility of drinking was scary to him because he could reveal his activities. The last thing he needed was seem like a creep. 

He handed her a small glass of Bacardi, and she stuck her finger in it. "Just in case you tried to drug me, I would know." She says. He laughed nervously as he choked his true words down in his throat. I would never do such a thing to my world. But he knew he couldn't. 

Zada looked at his nervousness and found it cute. She sometimes had a thing for getting people out of their shells. She set her glass down on the marble bar and sauntered over to him. He smelled amazing with the familiar scent of Mr. Burberry. It was just something about him that she couldn't help but to be wildly attracted to him. She knew he was rich, which was nothing new to her. She couldn't place her finger on it, but watching him bubble around nervously just made her want to toy with him. 

Sitting in the bar stool across from him, she lifted her heeled leg and placed it on his shoulder. Giving him a glimpse of what she knew he wanted. James swallowed hard and took in her outfit. It was a black and red lace leotard with matching red bottom heels. The details in the lace were intricate and high quality. She had impeccable taste and he secretly cursed himself for not providing her with an outfit of his choosing. But, the way his heart was bumping out of his chest with a simple touch from her, he knew he had to work his way to be that man for her. 

"So...." She started & his heart pounded harder. "You want me to dance, but there's no music and no real setup for me. All this house and you couldn't afford a pole?" She said with a fake pouty face. James smiled. He surprisingly liked her heckling, and smiled even more because she was completely wrong. 

From the second he went back to his primary residence he worked his team to prepare the house. He paid to have his second biggest room converted into a private lair just for her. Although he kept everything in his house stark clean white, this room was hers. He furnished it with a black California King with cream colored silk sheets. The high ceiling had custom colored lights controlled by a remote and at the front of the room was a mini black carpeted stage. The pole stretched from the ceiling to the floor and was screwed into place for her safety. 

His team had just put the finishing touches on the room about 30 minutes before she arrived and he rushed them out. Everyone earned an extra $10,000 for their days work. The contractors charged $500,000 for the expedited work. He would've paid a trillion for her. 

He led her up the spiral staircase down the hall and presented her the room. She looked around with her face never changing. Truthfully, she was in awe. The pole was solid gold and the interior was black and red. The two colors she looked best in. The spotlight on the stage made everything look so professional, and she noted the speakers embedded in the beautifully carved black walls.