Meetings

Evie slammed her hands down on the table "Get fucked Craig! It's not fair!" She hissed, folding her arms over her chest as she leaned back.

The demon shrugged his shoulders "You bet, you lost and now you cough up the cost." He explained, looking at the dark haired girl.

Brooklyn  gave a nod, handing Evie the paper "The plumber and his wife are going back to work, they need a nanny and uh-- I don't- I don't wanna do it." He said with a shrug, Watching Evies face contort into a frown.

"Wait, this is like a full-time job? They're paying two hundred a night?! Are you turning this down Brook? What is wrong with you?!"

Craig and Brook exchanged glances before both laughed hysterically.

"You'll find out Eve," Craig said with a soft snort, exchanging glances with Evie.

Evie huffed, shaking her head "Okay. Whatever, I'll do it...it's all good."

Brook shook his head "Alright then, have fun." He said, taking another swig of his drink.

"Great. I will." Evie snarked, propping her feet up on the table.

____________________________

"Alright Evie, you seem qualified for everything..." The Plumber said, shuffling through the papers the Italian had brought with her.

The blonde beside him nodded "You seem like the perfect nanny for Jeffy."

Evie sighed, rubbing her eyes as she nodded her head "Yeah, great, where is the little tw-  I mean angel!"

Almost like magic, a blood-curdling scream for the plumber.

"Daddy!!"

Evie cringed, covering her ears as a dark-haired boy came running down the stairs. He had on a yellow shirt with what seemed to be his name on it, blue shorts with a diaper on the outside of them, a pencil shoved up his nose and a blue bike helmet.

Mario jumped, looking over at his son "What? What is it Jeffy?" 

Rosalina then kindly interrupted her son "Jeffy, This is Evie, She's going to be staying with you while mommy and daddy work." She explained.

Evie turned, her eyes widening "T-That's Jeffy?" She stammered out nervously, her stomach dropping.

Jeffy looked Evie up and down "What doing?" He asked, before giving Evie a chance to respond, Jeffy added on "Wanna see a trick?!"

Evie frowned, sighing softly and giving in "Uh- Yeah- Sure...whatever..."

The boy began to slap at his diaper and make a gagging like noise "Did I do the good trick?"

Evie raised an eyebrow and exchanged glances with the parents before nodding "Yeah...Uh huh..."

Rosalina gently took her hand and guided her off to talk.

"Right, so, Jeffy has school from eight to three, he needs to be dropped off by seven forty-five and picked up at three fifteen, make sure he has a good lunch to take with him and uh- make sure he's in bed by eight and uhm, make sure he eats his green beans...you are welcome to anything in the house and of course, the bedroom is yours, completely." She explained, looking up at the dark haired girl.