Chapter 1: Planning Kickback

Calleigh POV

Well its almsot the end of summer meaning turn up one time for the end of summer. MLE and I are planning a kickback for the summer so today we doing a little shopping. My dad is a retired Kingpin meaning thats one of the reason him and my mother argued alot that and over me. My sweet mother works at the health department for teens especially my age since their most likely to catch diseases around this age. Now I know what you are wondering where is Tayshane well. Thats a long story I'll make short, her mother heard that my father was a kingpin (keyword: was) doesn't mean he is now that was a long time ago. Anywho so her mother felt she shouldnt come towards my family or where I live because we leave near the hood. First of all, we dont live in the hood hunny my father just has a house for me in the hood because i have family and close friends that live there. Me and MLE both live in middle class. We sometimes stay at the house my dad rent me just in case I'm tired of my sister. I live with my sister but Tay and her mother doesnt no that because they won't shut up or stay for long for me to tell them. So anyways. My dad and mother both live in the upper class but I dont want to, I may turn stuck up for only saying an hour, but tay mother don't even leave where my pops and dukes leave and she ask stuck up and my parents dont ask like that. That should explain everything plus she always with Rob or she claims because he be in the hood with us chillan. Like now we fixing to hit the mall and he with us but Tay said she was chillan with him today. I hope she ain't cheating thats one thing I can't stand from a female or male. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the car stop.

"I swear you can drive. Why do I sign my death certificate by getting in the car with y'all" I said laughing while getting out the truck shaking my head.

"Apparently you don't fare because you still get in the car when i'm driving so shut you little bitty self up," Rob said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Eww you stink get away from me," I said running while laughing away from Rob

"You know I don't smell bad because you always under me so if i stink you stank!" Rob said.

"Blah let me text your girlfriend qnd tell her to stop lying to you." I got my phone out and texted Tay

CallieBoo- Wyd TayRella

TayRella-Nothing chillan waiting on Rob

CallieBoo-Rob out here with us. And we just got here.

TayRella-Where y'all at?

CallieBoo- The mall we got bored at my house so we at the mall to go shopping for the kickback

TayRella-I'm omw out there. I wish he told me that instead of having me wait I'll be there in 15 minutes.

CallieBoo-Ohh-Kay

We were walking in the food court and grabbing a seat. It was MLE, Rob, Tony, and Shay, tony girlfriend.

"Em well really need us a bae because we the only single ones." I said

"I know right girl, i'm tired of being lonely. I think I'm going turn bi-sexual and see if i can get hoes." I laughed at her comment.

"You know i'm both of yall bae's so don't do that. now come sit by big papi." Rob said Me and Em went to seat by rob giving Tony and Shay the other side of booth.

"Speaking of bae, Tay said yall was hanging out today but you with us. Then when i text her to see if she was going to say it again she said she was waiting on you, so i told her you were here with us. And then she said i wish he wouldnt told me. Long story short she on her way here." I said

"She always want to be cuddled up and stuff like dang, she want up in the same skin and she too clingy but she wont have sex with me." He said

"I notice you've been hanging with us lately more than her. Why she your girlfriend she loves you so much."

"But she always thinks about herself. She can't never do nothing fun because you host it and your dad pays for it and her mother wont let her out. I'm surprise she can come up her. Why can't she be like you and Em.  Like its crazy." He said

"Well too late now she making her way over here." I said singing the last part.

"He you guys and girls, why wasnt I notified about the kickback and the mall." Tay said standung looking around the table

"Maybe because you can't never go to Callie turnt events and you and your mom stuck up. Also you always talk about yourself and we wanted to breathe away from you. You kinda annoying as hell concieted ass." Tony said I look to Em and she look to me and I just look away. Rob didn't say nothing at all.

"Rob you really gone let him talk about you fine ass girlfriend like that right in front of you?" Tay asked. I looked at Rob who was just calm anf chillan with his arm around me and Em shoulder.

"He just stating an opinion and I can't stop the truth. I'm just chillan." Rob said Not even looking at Tay.

She stood there say nothing then she began to speak.

"Well then what we are planning to do?"

"Well Em and I are finna go shopping meet up back here?" I said motioning for Em to get up so we can walk away from the akward table.

"Yall going shopping without big papi?" Rob say.

The whole table laugh except for you know who, Rella. She's the jealous type.

"So thats why you stop calling me bae? because of them? I see thats why you hang with them so much." She gets up to leave, once she notice he wasnt chasing after her she came back and sat down acting like nothing happened.

So we left them and walked off.

Rob POV

Sup my name is Rob im 18 and i'm finna be Tay ex boyfriend because i'm tired of all this. Thats why i'm always with Callie and not Rella. I was in love with Rella but its slowly fadung away how she act. I wasnt going to stop Tony for his comment because it was true. Plus he didnt really like Tay from the get go. Callie laid back and cool thats what I like about her. I was suppose to be with Callie nobody knows but Tony.