Chapter 3: The Truth

Tyaysha POV

After we left the mall, Shad and I went to go over his cousin, Amber house to get his car so we can go to park. On our way to his cousin house my song came on so you know I had to blast my music all the way to Am-Bam House. She hates when I call her that.

(Never [3x])

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never)

You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never)

If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never)

I’m latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we’re close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space

I won’t let go of you (never)

Got you shackled in my embrace

I’m latching on to you (never)

Like this is the song that and Rude by Magic. So I pulled up to Am-Bam house and park in her parking space. I'm guessing her boyfriend took her car, he's another example of why I don't like males. You'll find out in about a few minutes. She doesn't like that I park in her space, but little did she know I love annoying her. She's easy, plus she swear she be chumping up and down. As me and Shad get out the car, here her ghetto ass coming out the house now.

"I done told your bitch ass about parking in my space!"

"And I done told you if it empty I don't give a middle finger about who space it is,  I'm going to park my motherfucking vehicle there." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Shad get this gay gorilla before I slice her. Always starting with me, I'mma flat your tires one day."

"I'm sorry that yo nigga always borrowing your car to go see me and his babymama. You should've told him I was coming over. Plus don't act like I can't take you away from your man and vice versa with him and you." I yelled walking into the house and going into the kitchen. She got me fuck up if she think I'mma just come in her house without seeing what's in the fridge.

"Hoe you wish you can take me and my man. How can you deal with her, she always got something to say and EATING ALL MY FOOD THAT ME AND MY MAN PAID FOR!" she yelled

"I love you too Am-Bam and correction, what you and I paid for because that's where yo man gets the money from. Let me stop playing, I don't deal with a B.A.N. if he living off you, what i'mma do with him. Because can't nobody live off me, plus that's called rape, perve, and all." I said coming out the kitchen with a ice cream sandwich, pickles and a bag of skittles and lays salt and vinegar.

"What I done told you ass about that name, make me seem like I'm white and you lighter than me. And stop talking about Ray like that, he do stuff for me and his kids. He just need a car. And I don't mind him using mines." She said sounding stupid asf.

"Well we finna go to the park to meet up with one of Shad hoes/new bm because she swearing up and down she pregnant. I'll let you know if I see "yo man" excuse me I meant the "community's man" there with his baby mama aka sideline hoe." I said getting up to leave.

"Don't talk about my man now. He ain't anybody's but mines." She said following behind me. Shad already left while I was in the kitchen.

"You better shut up for I call the police and tell them you getting raped by a 23 year old man while you're only 18 and still in school with a infant. How you got more money than your so called "man". Remember though you can always find me at my mommy house if you wanna get with a real one." I said getting in the car.