Clarifying about my fics

Okay, kinkies. So as much as you know, SEXUALITY fic was deleted without any warning, I woke up and it was gone. Wattpad even gave me the fic back with the views but, no chapters on it and I also CAN'T upload any chapter.

I have the backup  of all my fics but honestly posting again makes me sad. I value all the readers I have, so each view counts, each view is a person that read it and it's so important to me.

I have up to 10 fics in total, all of them passes a massage, despite the smut, I have a plot and all of them teach something. It's just too frustrating to know that all of that could go to trash JUST LIKE THIS. In a blink of an eye.

I have now few fics on going here:
Un.Fortunate
SINFUL
Would you Bear?
Hard Work (Noona Fic)

This ones will be uploaded simultaneously here and on Inkitt and Archive of our own. (Its apps for readers also, inkitt is pretty "new". Archive of our own is older and has LOT OF good fics there).

The completed books will be uploaded on inkitt and archive of our own. Like:
Duality
Secrets
Dirty You

The new ones like will be simultaneously uploaded on Inkitt and archive of our own and here Like:
Sexuality
Secrets II
Will we still be friends?

I'll be regularly posting on Tumblr when I update them with the new chapter also.

If you read until here;

Twitter: BTSmuty

Instagram: bangtansmuty

Inkitt: bangtansmuty

Archive of our own: bangtansmuty

Tumblr: bangtansmuty

Thank you for everything, as I said every view counts. You're all so special.

Unnie loves you and will always be here for you, my chat will always be open.

Xoxo